The Ghost of the Old Cinema

On the outskirts of Jakarta lies an old, abandoned cinema. The building was once the center of entertainment for the local community, but after years of neglect and disrepair, it now stands as a crumbling relic of the past.

Riana was a curious young woman, always searching for the next thrill. She and her friends decided to explore the old cinema, eager to uncover its many secrets.

As they walked through the broken glass and abandoned seats, they could feel the weight of the building's history. The building was overrun with plants, the walls graffiti-filled.

As they explored further, they heard strange noises coming from the projectors' room. They decided to investigate and found a half-filled roll of film. Curious, they decided to buy a projector to see what was on the film.

As soon as the projector started, they heard strange whispers and whispers of the past. They saw an old black and white movie, a story of love and tragedy. The main character was a young woman who had been betrayed by her lover, driven to the brink of madness. The film ended with the young woman committing suicide in the cinema.

Suddenly, the projector began to sputter and spark, and then the screen went blank. The room was eerily quiet, too quiet for comfort.

As they attempted to leave the cinema, they found all the doors jammed shut. They were trapped.

They decided to settle down in the projection room for the night. As they were setting up their sleeping bags, they began to hear footsteps on the stairs outside, as if someone was coming up to confront them.

Suddenly, a woman in a torn, white dress appeared before them, her hair disheveled, her face that of a crazed woman. She spoke in a language they couldn't understand.

The ghostly woman began to approach them, her eyes fixed on them. But before she could reach them, a burst of air caused her to disappear. The group of friends were left shaken, each experiencing different terrors as they waited for the morning.

The next morning, they managed to escape the building. But as they were leaving, they noticed that the walls of the cinema looked strangely familiar to those in the movie they had seen on the old reel of film.

They made inquiries about the movie, and the locals told them it was a story of a tragedy that had happened years before. The woman they had seen on the screen was the ghost of an actress who had committed suicide in the cinema many years ago.

The cinema is still there, left to decay and ruin, with a story that still haunts the imagination of those who dare to explore its secrets. The story of the ghostly woman and the cinema serves as a warning that some things from the past are best left alone, that disturbing them may bring consequences that have long been forgotten.