Chapter 48: Rebellious Princes

It was a joyous afternoon, the main palace of the new King and Queen is full of nobles, Ohrian bloods and commoners who came to congratulate the new rulers of their Kingdom. While the main palace is full of people, the palace of Prince Ivar is quiet and full of tension.

In the wide office inside Prince Ivar's palace, there is a large circular table with seven chairs. There were exactly seven people inside the office and all of them were waiting for Prince Ivar to say a word.

"Let us begin with Princess, I mean Prince Astrid first. I want to hear what information you have right now." Prince Ivar said since it is Prince Astrid who is sitting on his right side.

"I don't have much information because I don't have anyone to trust with in the Kingdom. I did an investigation and found the ship that brought the slaves for Erebus to another island." Prince Astrid said. He didn't say anything about the Light Island that he mentioned when he confronted Ivar because he didn't have any evidence yet.

"I figured that they are using a complicated route to reach a certain island as I examine the ship. It was built to carry hundreds of people too." He added.

Next to him is Prince Arsalan.

"I have a prisoner with black hair and black eyes-" He then looked at Prince Astrid, "Well he is a son of Adam and Eve, he speaks in the Old language of Ohr, he's not from Erebus."

"Worry not Prince Arsalan, there are no black hair and black eyes in Erebus that are not of Royal Blood." Prince Astrid assured Prince Arsalan.

"Mn. We found out that he was called a doctor, a healer in our world. When we got our hand to a corpse from the scholars of the temple, we let him examine the body. He said that the scholar was poisoned, it is a poison that came from their world that's why it was unnoticeable." He added.

Ivar fell into deep thoughts. He was trying to remember his own life on earth as if he had forgotten most of it now. He then remembers that there are doctors there too and most of them were forgotten when the dungeon broke out, because of the dungeon there are many abilities that the people obtained and some of them are healers, meaning the doctors at that time have no longer of use.

"But we need further investigation and I will have to take a closer look at the Duncan Kingdom and the Empire's relationship when it's time for a meeting." After that, Prince Arsalan finished his report.

"Well, All I can say is that I have a lot of information but some of it is no help. The only thing that is clear to me right now is that the Imperial Prince is forming his own people without the Emperor's permission." Prince Ragnar said.

"And oh, the last information I have heard from them is that they have a prophecy from the God of Stars. They said that there are heroes that will come to aid the Empire." He added.

"What? That's nonsense, only the God of Wisdom and Prophecy can give prophecy to any Saint. God of Stars? That's a lie." Prince Astrid protested.

Ivar did not know what to say, he is not familiar with how the gods work in this world, but then he remembers that they also received a prophecy.

"Prince Astrid is right, I was called at the temple of the God of Light because the God of Wisdom and Prophecy gave his prophecy to one of our Saints. The gods rely on this god to give prophecies." Ivar said and now everyone's attention is directed to him.

"I can also back it up, I am a worshiper of the God of Love and Lust. I have read in the book of God's history that only the God of Wisdom, which is the God of Love's son, can give the Prophecy to the Saints." They all looked at Lord Quant.

"So it is clear then that the Empire's temple is bullshitting their prophecy." Prince Astrid said and looked at Prince Ragnar.

"Don't look at me like you're accusing me, I don't know how gods works and all that, I am still researching about them. Anyway, I just want to warn everyone not to show to the Empire that you support Prince Ivar, they want him dead." Prince Ragnar said and waved his hand to gesture that he's done talking.