Chapter 14: The Punishment √

Ivar is sitting in front of a large mirror while Esmeray is busy combing his long hair. Priest Elon is standing beside him and smiling while looking at Ivar's reflection.

"How do I look?" Ivar is now wearing a Prince's outfit with Golden details, he's also wearing a golden sash with a red lining and a golden necklace that has a design of a sun.

"You look majestic, My Prince." Esmeray said.

"You mean a walking gold?" Hindi talaga gusto ni Ivar na lahat ng sinusuot niya ay kulay ginto o may kinalaman sa ginto. Kung makikita lang siya ngayon ng mga tao galing sa Earth ay pag aagawan siya kung sino ang unang papatay para maibenta ang suot niya pati na rin ang katawan niya.

"What do you mean, My Prince? You look beautiful! It is a fact that even Men will fall in love with you." Priest Elon said while showing his angry face.

'Im glad that this Kingdom is not homophobic and will think that a man liking another man is normal.'

Nakita ni Ivar na bitbit na ngayon ni Esmeray ang kanyang korona. Kakaiba ito sa korona na nakita niya sa kanyang kapatid.

The crown has a design of leaves, of course it is also a gold and it has small gems attached to it. The color of the gems is also gold that's why Ivar think that it is useless since people can't see it from afar.

Esmeray placed the crown on Ivar's head and smiled in the mirror. She looked proud.

"You're very beautiful, My Prince." Priest also agreed and Ivar just shut his mouth because the two will be angry if he says otherwise.

[IMPERIAL PRINCE DILLON]

Dillon is holding a blue lily while standing at the gate that Ivar will use to enter the plaza.

"Your Highness, the Empress sent a message asking what the Royals in Ohr Kingdom replyed to the invitation." Dillon felt a headache because of what his servant asked.

"Tell Her Imperial Majesty that the King will sent a letter as a form of reply." He said to sent the servant away.

"Yes, Your Highness."

The crowd began to whisper and it became loud, why? Because the Kingdom's favorite, Prince Ivar Kia Ohr has arrived.

"Second Prince Ivar Kia Ohr has arrived."

Dillon walked towards Ivar Kia who's sitting in a wheelchair with his incomparable beauty.

"My Prince, I hope you will have a great day today." Dillon kneeled and kiss Ivar's hand and smiled.

"You too, Your Imperial Highness." Ivar Smiled genuinely at him and that made Dillon happy.

"Your Imperial Highness, if you may, Prince Ivar is needed at the stage." Tumayo agad si Dillon at binigyan ng daan sila Ivar.

[IVAR KIA OHR]

'Tsk, that little prince has guts to approach a prince of other Kingdom. Even if he's a prince from the Empire, it is rude to approach a prince who will sit on his throne.'

Ivar is now sitting on his throne together with the Royal Family. The King, Queen and the Crown Prince. They are waiting for the ceremony to begin.

"How's your body, my son?" Ivar looked at the Queen. Ivar is sitting besides the Queen in the left and King and Crown Prince are at the right part of the stage.

"I'm doing fine, mother. How about you and the Princess?" The Queen smiled sweetly and covered her lips with her palm.

"We are doing great, the Princess is really sweet and she likes to laugh and smile." Their conversation was cut when the Knights are preparing the guillotine at the center.

Ivar then remembered his conversation with Elon yesterday night.

"Why is the King and Queen have the same hair and eye color?" This question has been going on Ivar's mind for a long time now.

"It is because they're cousin, My Prince." Ivar then realized that Royals are allowed to marry their family members.

"But why is the King allowed to marry when he is a Priest?" Because Ivar know that a Priest is not allowed to touched anybody, it's a sin.

"All of the Royals especially the one who will be the next King is required to be a Priest, but after sitting on the throne, the King will not be a Priest anymore in order to rule the Kingdom." Ivar can't understand the system of this world.

"The current King, your father, His Majesty is not the one who was supposed to sit on the throne." Now Ivar is paying attention to Priest Elon.

"It was his sister, the most powerful Priestess in this Kingdom."

"What happened? Where is she?"

"My Prince, the Crown Princess committed a sin as a Priestess. She touched a man's body and the temple banished her from being a Priestess." A sad expression was visible in Priest Elon's face.

"The previous King ordered to behead his own daughter because it was an order from the God of Light. As she was the powerful Priestess who has a potential in becoming a Saint, she failed the God of Light."

Ivar looked up at the clear sky.

'The God of Light is somewhat scary'

Ivar was thinking that the God of Light really is scary, beheading someone who has a potential of becoming a Saint because it failed him.

'Well, I think it's quite normal.'

"The sinner from the Jordanes, Priest Sabino. Raped and killed countless of children, neglected his duty as a Priest, disrespected the temple and the Second Prince." Ivar didn't know that it was already starting because he was busy thinking about the God of Light.

Priest Sabino was dragged into the center facing the people from the plaza. The people started to shout hurtful words to the Priest, Priest Sabino's face is pale and his eyes are red.

"Forgive me mother! Mother! Mother!" That was what Priest Sabino has been shouting while the Knights prepared him in front of the guillotine.

"Look at the sinner! He's going insane!"

"Behead him! Behead the sinner!"

"You don't deserve mercy and forgiveness!"

The people continue to shout and the Knight that was in charge of the guillotine look at the Royals and landed his gaze towards Ivar who's now looking at the Priest with his cold eyes.

Ivar then raised his hand and the Knight hold the rope tightly.

A moment later, Ivar aggressively put his hand down and the Knights also let go of the rope resulting the blade to land and Priest Sabino's head flew to the ground.

"Whooo! Long live the Prince!"

"Prince Ivar!"

Ivar didn't realize that it was him to raised his hand but no one from his family objected and let him lead the execution of the Priest.

Ivar looked at his family that are now smiling at him.

This feeling, for Ivar is quite familiar, as if he had done this act so many times.