Chapter 13: Good News! √

"Good news! As a warning to all the people of Ohr Kingdom, Priest Sabino-" Ivar heard a child running through the street while waving his newspaper that contains the latest news about the Jordanes and the Priest.

"I heard that His Highness the second prince was the one who suggested the punishment."

"They said the palace will use guillotine."

"Well, it's because the Priest committed a crime that's worth of using a guillotine."

"You're right."

Ivar heard everything that the people around them gossiping. Even though they are eating at a public shop, people are respectful enough to give them a distance.

Priest Elon mentioned about Ivar having an unspoken rule for people to not touch or be close with him when he's in public.

'But I can hear them loud and clear.' Ivar sighed in disbelief.

"The news spread so quickly." Tinignan ni Ivar si Esmeray na sumubo ng ice cream. "Nothing's new, the people who are working under the newspaper company are like dogs who sniff news to find a great meals."

Umiling na lamang si Ivar at tinignan ang karga niyang sanggol sa kanyang bisig. Tinignan niya din ang batang lalaki na ngayon ay maganang kumakain ng ice cream sa harapan niya.

'I don't even know what's great about the ice cream here. It's just an ice with sugar. I'll make sure to add ice cream in my palace's menu with a real flavoring.'

"Should we add this to our menu, my Prince?" Ivar looked at Priest Elon who's as usual, knew of what Ivar was thinking.

"Yes, since Esmeray likes it and..." Ivar took a glance at the boy, "my child too." He smiled as he added those words.

"Your child?" The boy asked innocently.

"You don't want to?"

"I w-want." Namumula ang bata at iniwas niya agad ang tingin kay Ivar. Hindi na mawala ang ngiti sa mga labi ni Ivar dahil sa bata.

Matapos nilang magsaya sa labas ng palasyo ay agad na pinakausap ni Ivar ang bata kay Priest Elon upang malaman ang ibang detalye kung paano ito nakapasok sa templo.

Habang naghihintay sa labas ng kwarto kasama si Esmeray ay iniisip niya ang mga gagawin niya simula ngayon.

'That God did not visit me for days now. I'm worried that he may not appear soon too, I'm not sure if what I'm doing right now will affect my progress.'

After a while the door opened.

"My Prince, it is best for the child to rest for now." Naintindihan naman agad ni Ivar ang pahiwatig ni Priest Elon sa kanya.

"Esmeray, escort him to his chamber."

"Yes, My Prince."

After Esmeray left with the child, Priest Elon's face became serious.

"My Prince, I serve the God of Light since I was fourteen but I've never heard of a Priest named Dade at the Duncan Kingdom." Napahilot naman agad si Ivar sa kanyang sintido matapos niya iyong marinig.

"The people in Duncan Kingdom have dark brown skin and are tall, they are built to become a warrior that's why their kingdom is called the Kingdom of Warriors."

Ivar sighed, Priest Elon then started to push the wheelchair in order to ease the Prince's stress and to inhale fresh air while they walk.

"Bring me to my office. I want to think properly." Ivar need to think properly and write down what's happening right now to come up with a better idea.

'The temples are involved in this matter and to think that it was also the people inside the temple from the Empire who beheaded Prince Ivar in the first life.'

Nakarating sila sa isang malaking pinto at agad iyong binuksan ni Priest Elon.

"You can leave now, tell them not to disturb me." Tumayo si Ivar at itinabi naman ni Priest Elon ang wheelchair.

"Yes, My Prince."

Umalis si Priest Elon at naiwan naman si Ivar. Ivar took a seat in his chair and picked up a pen and a piece of paper.

When he was about to write, a door suddenly appeared behind the small painting. Of course out of curiosity, Ivar stood up and opened the door.

A warm wind welcomed Ivar when he entered the room. The room is not dark even though there's no candle inside, it was bright as if a sun has been shining inside the room.

He saw many paintings but what caught his eyes is a painting of two boys wearing the same outfit. White long sleeves with a black tie and a black pants.

One of them is Ivar Kia, a golden long hair and a pair of majestic golden eyes, such an angelic face that's smiling in the painting. Beside him is a boy who's taller than him, dark brown skin with a dark red hair and a face that shows authority and absolute dominance.

Nilapitan ito ni Ivar at agad niyang nakita ang nakasulat sa ibaba ng painting.

'A loyal friend, Arsalan Duncan.'

Napangisi naman agad si Ivar sa kanyang nakita.

"A loyal friend huh, well not bad."

Sunod na tinignan ni Ivar ang study table na may maraming mga libro at papel sa ibabaw. Kinuha niya ang papel na nasa gitna mismo at agad niya itong binasa.

"A gift from the King?" It was a paper that contains information and legal signature from the King that an island was given to the second prince on his birthday.

"Fancy gift."

Ngayon naman ay pinulot ni Ivar ang nag iisang papel na nakatupi sa lamesa.

'My palace is not safe anymore, I wish to eliminate all of my servants. I also want to build the academy that will teach the ancient language of Northern Continent. I hope we can meet again in the future, my friend.

-Ivar Kia Ohr

"Is this a letter for Arsalan Duncan?"

Ivar suspected that this Arsalan is also a Prince since he has a 'Duncan' as family name.

'It really is worth visiting the Duncan Kingdom after the execution of Priest Sabino.'

Ivar took a seat and picked up a new paper and a pen to write down the information he has right now.

The Priest Dade, the Duncan Kingdom and the fact that his palace has rats and how to eliminate them all without dirtying his own hands.

'I hope that the God of Light will pay me a visit soon.'

Patrio is not a good person, he will fail the task that the God gave to him because he's used of using his own hands to end his enemies, that why he wants the God to visit again and remind him to do it without killing anyone.