Chapter 4: Tower Master ✓

"My son, are you okay? Maybe Eden is too heavy for you." Nasa bisig ngayon ni Patrio ang kapatid na si Eden. Habang nakatingin si Patrio kay Eden ay naaalala niya ang kanyang anak noong sanggol pa ito.

"No, it's fine mother. She's not that heavy." The Queen smiled.

"I didn't know you're good with babies, Ivar."

'Uh... Well I had a son in my original world and I raised him ever since he was just a baby so I know how to take care of babies.'

"Maybe because I'm a big brother now." Sabi nalang ni Patrio.

Patrio still can't bring himself to tell them the truth. He's afraid that they might think he's hallucinating and being a crazy person.

"Mother, I have a question for you. It might seem to be rude but, why am I different from father and mother?" Tinignan ni Patrio ang Reyna, hinawakan ng Reyna ang buhok niyang kulay ginto at ngumiti.

"When I was pregnant and carrying you inside my womb, someone ordered to kill me. I was stabbed in my stomach and the wound was too severe that the bleeding won't stop." Inayos ng Reyna ang buhok ni Patrio at hinawakan siya sa pisngi.

"I then prayed to the God of Light, I prayed until dawn while the priests are doing their best to heal me and prevent you from dying inside my womb. Your father was losing hope, when I was about to accept the second opinion treatment to completely remove you inside my womb, a bright and warm light appeared in front of me and told me-" Hinalikan ng Reyna ang noo ni Patrio bago niya pinagpatuloy ang sasabihin niya.

"He said, 'I will save the child inside your womb, in exchange for taking after my appearance. As he is the child that is loved and favored by me, the God of Light.' Then, he disappeared and after a month I gave birth to you."

Love and Favored by the God of Light. Prince Ivar, was such an amazing person that even a God is willing to use Patrio and his soul in order to turn back the time and correct Prince Ivar's mistakes. To think that God of Light even saved Prince Ivar's life before he was brought to this world.

'Just how much the God of Light favored you? Why am I jealous?' Patrio was never favored by someone in the past.

"Your Majesty, it is time for the Princess and His Highness to take a rest." The maiden said while bowing to the Queen.

It is for Patrio to go back to his palace and rest.

While Patrio was resting inside his room, a blinding light suddenly appeared in front of him, he closed his eyes because of the intense and warm light.

"Who are you?"

Patrio heard the light just talked.

"What do you mean? I know your voice! You're that God who made a deal with me!"

Patrio tried to open his eyes but he couldn't because of the blinding light.

"Have you learned to accept your situation now? I just want to warn you that when you perform something that is good, you will regain some of the important memories. It will be helpful for you."

"Memories of Prince Ivar?" A finger suddenly touched Patrio's forehead.

"You are Ivar Kia Ohr, the Prince of this Holy Kingdom. Accept who you are now."

When Ivar was about to answer, the light suddenly disappeared and it left Ivar speechless.

"I am Prince Ivar." He said it as if he was introducing himself to someone. He then remembered what the God of Light told him about memories.

"Some of the memories? Do I have to perform something like helping other people to regain memories?"

Ivar was exhausted just thinking about what he will do in the future and he can't even walk. Ivar then fell asleep just like nothing happened.

When Ivar woke up, Priest Elon was already in his room waiting for him to wake up. Elon smiled and walked towards him while holding a basin with water and a towel in it.

"My Prince, the tower master will be arriving soon. We should prepare now."

Ivar didn't say anything. He was still thinking about what the God of Light said to him last night.

Esmeray came inside Ivar's room and helped him dressed up together with Elon. After that, the King arrived with the Tower Master.

The Tower Master is a tall man with long green hair, Ivar was wondering why his eyes are closed. He looked very young for a title of tower master, Ivar was expecting a middle aged man.

"Your Majesty, I will take care of His Highness, Prince Ivar." Umupo ang tower master sa kama at humarap kay Ivar.

The King went outside of the room with Esmeray and Elon, leaving Ivar and the tower master alone.

"Hmm, let me touch your legs, Your Highness." The tower master didn't wait for Ivar to answer and touch his leg, he then sighed and lifted his hand after a moment.

"I can heal your legs, Your Highness." Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Ivar dahil sa sinabi niya.

"You can heal my legs? Even a Priest with a Holy Light can't heal my legs."

Ivar can't believe that a young tower master can heal the legs that even a strong healer priest with a Holy Light can't heal.

"Your Highness, I may be young in your eyes but I am someone who lived for many years now."

'Many years? Is he immortal? There's immortals in this world?'

They went silent for a moment.

"Your Highness, you've been staring at my face for a while now."

"Why are your eyes always closed?"

Ivar was curious. When he arrived his eyes were already closed and he hasn't opened them since then.

"Your Highness, I believe that my eyes will only scare you." Kumunot ang noo ni Ivar dahil sa sinabi ng tower master.

"Scare me? Don't worry, I will not judge. I want to see your eyes." Ivar is really curious.

When the tower master opened his eyes, Ivar couldn't utter a word. Ivar can't see any color in his eyes except for white.

"What... What happened to your eyes?" Ivar asked with curiosity.

"It's funny, His Highness wasn't this curious when he was a child." Napayuko si Ivar dahil sa sinabi ng tower master. He was careless that he forgot about his identity.

"Whatever, just heal my legs. But I need you to tell them that you can't heal my legs too. Tell them that it is impossible to heal my legs for now."

Ivar has a plan, he thought of something else that's why he can't let the people know that his legs are healed.

"You haven't changed Your Highness, you love secrets." The tower master proceeds to heal Ivar's legs.

'Love secrets? This prince is really mysterious.'

After an hour, the tower master was finished and he called the King to Prince Ivar's room.

"Your Majesty, I'm sorry but Prince Ivar's legs are refusing to accept my power. My power is not working right now but I promised to research about it."

That was a lie that Prince Ivar ordered for the Tower Master to say.