Chapter 38: Bloodlust √

As the Crown Princess walked towards the Throne where the King and Queen is waiting for her, she can feel that all of the eyes are watching her right now. She is the very center of everyone's attention, the woman who will become the Queen in the future.

When the Crown Princess reached the stairs, the Saints who will assist the Queen for the crowning moment walked towards her side.

"Today, Princess Edith you will receive the important role of a Royalty as the Crown Princess of the Ohr Kingdom, the preparation to marry the future King of this Kingdom. Crown Princess Edith, as the King of this Holy Land, I King Uri Hosea Ohr will give you the power to be the part of the ruling Royal Family."

Crown Princess Edith kneeled in front of the King and Queen. A Saint came carrying the Crown for Edith, a silver Crown with the Diamonds that made the Crown more appealing and beautiful.

When the Queen placed the Crown, the nobles inside the throne room bowed their heads and greet the Crown Princess.

"Long live, Crown Princess. Long live."

As Ivar and Prince Eleanor heard the nobles from outside, they raised thier swords to signal the people that the Crown has been placed.

"Long Live the Crown Princess!"

"God of Light, come down and bless the Crown Princess!"

"Long Live the Crown Princess!"

The moment the people stopped cheering, a warm and blinding light suddenly came down from the sky. Ivar had to close his eyes for a second before he opened it and all he could see are the people kneeling in front of the palace.

"Thank you for blessing my sister." Ivar looked at Prince Eleanor who is now kneeling as he thanked the God Ohr.

'Was that the God? Really? He can bless the Crown Princess literally?' Instead of kneeling and thank the God, Ivar just stood there as he doubt the God of Light.

After a moment of silence, the people opened thier eyes and stood up, they then continue to cheer for the Crown Princess. The large door suddenly opened, Ivar and Prince Eleanor put their swords back to its scabbard.

"The King's Quest has been decided!" The King announced the moment he walked out of the large door. The Queen, the Crown Princess and the Saints are tailing the King.

"The Crown Prince and his Knights will travel to the den of monsters! He will slay a dragon and bring its head as the confirmation of his place as the KIng!" The people cheered and shouted.

The Crown Prince and his knights came in from the side of the main palace. They are wearing their silver armor and a flag of the Silver Dragon Knights and Ohr Kingdom was raised as they lined up in front of the King while riding their horse.

The Crown Prince came down and kneeled in front of the Crown Princess. He took out a golden ring and placed it to the Crown Princess' finger and he kissed it gently.

"I will be back and bring you honor." He stood up and looked at his parents.

"Father, Mother I will depart now." He also looked at Ivar as if he is giving him a warning. "Stop giving headache while I'm gone." that was his last words and he immediately came back to his horse as he faced the people.

"I will be back with a victory! Silver Dragon Knights, forward!"

--------------------

Just like that, the people celebrated the welcome and good bye of the newly engaged couple.

"My Prince, there is a huge news from the Empire." Ivar who is now sipping his black tea while looking at the people from his balcony, stopped when Esmeray mentioned about the huge news.

"The second Imperial Prince raised the flag of rebellion on top of his burning palace. He ran away and the Empire is currently looking for him." Ivar was thinking for a moment.

Priest Elon came inside carrying a food and he suddenly leaned towards Esmeray and Ivar.

"There is a talk inside the temple, they are worried for you My Prince. The Empire might suspect you because you are the only person who can control the Imperial Prince." After what Priest Elon said, Ivar decided of what to do next.

"Cancel my trip to Duncan Kingdom, send a letter to Arsalan and tell him to take things slowly and wait for me. For now, I will stay here and wait for the Empire to take the action." Ivar smiled.

Not long after when the expected event came to the Ohr Kingdom.

Ivar is on his tea time with his children when a maiden ran towards them.

"My Prince! The Imperial knights are forcing their way to enter our Palace!" Ivar looked at his son who is peacefully eating his cookie.

"Take the young lord and the young lady to the play room." The maiden then bowed, Ivar gave the sleeping baby to the maiden and Alpheus obeyed his father without a question.

After sending them away, a group of Knights came running towards Ivar, one of them took out a scroll in front of Ivar.

"Prince Ivar Kia Ohr of Ohr Kingdom, you are to be arrested and will be questioned for the rebellion against the Empire!" Ivar did not say anything, the knights in front of him are hesitating to grab him and bring him to the Empire.

"You dare to point your finger towards the Second Prince." A large portal suddenly appeared and the Tower Master came out. The knights flinched when they saw the Tower Master opened his eyes.

"I will go with you if you give me a solid evidence of me being a part of the rebellion." Ivar stood up and the knights was not surprised.

'Did the news of me being able to walk again reached the Empire that quickly?'

"You need to obey the Empire's order." A knight strongly said those words in front of Ivar.

"Kill them." Ivar heard a sudden voice inside his head, but it was not random voice. It was his own voice.

"Taking the Prince like this, treating him as the real criminal is a huge mistake. Will the Empire face the consequences of their action?" The Tower Master asked them.

"Shut up, mage."

"What are you waiting? Kill them."

"Kill kill kill kill kill."

As Ivar was hearing his own voice inside his head, he did not notice that he began to release a Holy Power on his hand.

The Tower Master touched Ivar's shoulder, "My Prince! You must no-" The Tower Master did not finish his words when a head suddenly flew away and the blood splattered on his face.

"A Zweihänder sword." The Tower Master did not focus on how the head flew away, he was focused towards the sword that was formed using the Holy Power of the Second Prince.

"He-.. He killed the captain! This is a confirmation of rebellion! Capture him!"

"You are too loud." All the knights standing in front of them, all of them was beheaded by Ivar in a second.

"Ivar!" The Crown Princess came with her knights but they were late. Blood has been splattered around the area and Ivar is standing in the middle of the headless corpses while looking at the sky.

"What..." The Crown Princess can't say anything because of what she is seeing right now.

"Return their heads to the Empire and tell them," Ivar looked at Esmeray. "To fuck off, tell them that I will no longer support the Imperial Crown Prince."