Chapter 30: Hunting Ground √

The Crown Prince of Haugr Kingdom, Crown Prince Ragnar raised his sword towards the Cyclops that is now ready to pick another knight to destroy.

"Aim for the lower body!" After that, he ran as he held his sword tightly. When the Cyclops was about to use its hand, Prince Ragnar threw his sword aiming for the hand.

Of course, that attack didn't do anything to hurt the Cyclops. Prince Ragnar did that to lead the Cyclops to him so that the other Knights who can't face the Cyclops will have time to aim for the lower body.

Prince Ragnar ran to get his sword but failed when the Cyclops almost caught him.

"What are you doing?! Start attacking now!" Prince Ragnar shouted to the Knights, he glanced at Egon who is now ready to shoot the arrow.

"Tsk!" Prince Ragnar stopped running and he stood still in front of the Cyclops.

"Hey! I'm here!" The Cyclops stopped for a while before extending its hand again to get Prince Ragnar, this time Prince Ragnar did not run but he remain standing.

"Prince Ragnar! Please run!"

"Prince Ragnar!"

The Knights are starting to get nervous of what Prince Ragnar is going to do.

When the Cyclops was about to get Prince Ragnar, he jumped very high making the Cyclops bent over and took a knee. Taking the advantage, Prince Ragnar picked up his sword and slashed the back of the Cyclops, it did not make any serious damage but it was enough to make it scream in bearable pain.

On the other hand, Egon focused his arrow to the one eye and release the arrow when the Cyclops opened its eye after the scream.

The arrow landed on its eye, the Cyclops went crazy because of the pain. Prince Ragnar took this opportunity to slash the Cyclops multiple times and the Knights joined in. After a hundred of slash the Cyclops died.

"Pwe!" Crown Prince Ragnar walked towards the Crown Prince of Shwarz Kingdom and grab his collar.

"Did you see that?! That Cyclops was easy to kill! Of course you didn't know because all you did in your Crown Prince title is use it as a privilege to fuck around!" Crown Prince Wagner didn't say anything so then Crown Prince Ragnar then let go of him and calm himself before he looked at Egon.

"Your aiming is good sir Egon. You should apply to be an Imperial Knight instead of wasting your time taking care of this weak Prince." Prince Ragnar didn't wait for Egon to answer, he just walk away to get his men and his things so that they can go back to the entrance.

But before he could pick his things the two Knights that he gave a task earlier came back with a news.

"Prince Ragnar! The Emperor said that the hunting event will continue!"

"What?!"

-----

After some time of drinking tea, eating sweets and listening to all of nonsense words. Ivar is ready to excuse himself so that he can relax at their tent but two Knights suddenly appeared coming from the hunting ground.

The two Knights immediately came down from their horses and bowed to the Emperor.

"Greetings Your Imperial Majesty!"

"Ho? What brings you here? Judging from your armor, you two are from Haugr Kingdom." The Emperor said. Ivar looked at his father because he had a bad feeling about what is happening inside the hunting ground.

"Yes Your Imperial Majesty, Crown Prince Ragnar Haugr sent us to inform Your Imperial Majesty that we spotted a Cyclops inside the Hunting Ground."

'Cyclops?!' Ivar then held his father's hand, "Father, what about brother?" Ivar whispered to his father but his father did not answer.

"The Hunting event will continue, go back inside and inform the Crown Prince Ragnar that the Cyclopes are my surprise." The Emperor smiled as if he only put a kid's toy inside the Hunting Ground.

The waiting table then became loud and every Queen and King showed their concerns for their children.

"Your Imperial Majesty, Cyclopes are monsters that are violent. They eat humans." A Queen from another Kingdom voiced her concern as she was about to cry at any moment.

"Queen Gretia Von Shwarz, our children will soon rule the Kingdoms. They are the future and our pride, they need to realize sooner that their title is not for a show."

The Emperor's words is final, with that the Knights went back inside the Hunting Ground. But the whispers and concerns of the Kings and Queens are still there, Ivar looked at his father who's sipping from his tea as if he's not worried for his son.

"Fathe-"

"Your brother is not weak, you should excuse yourself for awhile son. Rest so that you have an appetite for a meal later." After that, King Uri of Ohr Kingdom glanced at the Emperor and the Empress.

"They really think they are Gods, what an arrogant approach." King Uri whispered.

Ivar was shocked, this is the very first time that his father, King Uri acted like this. He was a naive yet intelligent man, he can be also a happy-go-lucky person and is always smiling in front of everyone.

"Your Imperial Majesty, I'm afraid I will retire for a moment. I will be here for the meal so that I can enjoy the food with everyone." Ivar smiled and placed his hands on his chest.

"Of course! Prince Ivar, your health is a must. Knight! Call the personal maid and Priest of Prince Ivar." The Emperor said and so Esmeray and Priest Elon came to assist Ivar.

When they entered the tent Ivar stood up from his wheelchair, the very first thing that he saw- the golden tea cup, he grabbed it and throw it away.

The cracking sound of the tea cup made Esmeray and Priest Elon flinched. They didn't know what happened at the waiting table for Ivar to act this way.

"That Emperor, he didn't say anything about adding monsters inside the Hunting Ground after handing out the list of the monsters and their points." Ivar was about to grab something but Esmeray stopped him and drag him towards his wheelchair.

"Calm down My Prince, there are Knights that's guarding this tent." Esmeray said and gestured to Priest Elon. Priest Elon then poured a water at the basin and grabbed the small towel.

Priest Elon handed the basin with water and a towel to Esmeray, Esmeray started to wipe Ivar's hand.

"What happened My Prince? Did the Emperor upset you?" Ivar sighed when Esmeray asked him.

"The Emperor didn't say anything about adding a monster, he said it was a surprise that he added the Cyclopes."

"Cyclopes? Aren't they violent and can't understand humans? They eat humans too." Priest Elon said.

"Don't worry My Prince, Crown Prince Uriel did not earn his Knight order for nothing. He is a Paladin of Ohr Kingdom, the next in line for the throne."

True to Esmeray's words, the Crown Prince of Ohr Kingdom showed his capabilities inside the Hunting Ground this time.

"As expected of Crown Prince Uriel!" The Knight from the Empire said as he watched how Crown Prince Uriel ripped the Cyclopes using his Holy Power.

Crown Prince Uriel is now covered in blood after killing two Cyclops with his Holy Power. The Paladin, Leader of the Knights Order, the Silver Dragon Order of Ohr Kingdom, the next in line for the King's Throne.

The Crown Prince who loves to smile, that type to smile to everyone is now showing his true self. The cold and killing machine.

"So much for someone who is called the next Holy King of old Holy Land. Who is this person?" The Imperial Crown Prince commented after he witnessed for the first time of what Crown Prince Uriel is capable of.

There is a reason why the Emperor surprised the hunters this year, to see who will survive and to see their potential. Those who are better than the Imperial Crown Prince, the Emperor wants to test his heir this time.

What will the Imperial Crown Prince do if he sees someone who is far more better than him?

"I will crush them." Imperial Crown Prince said with displeased look at his Knights that are now praising Crown Prince Uriel.