Chapter 12: The Meeting √

"Viscount Jordanes is dead?" It was a news to the factions in the Ohr Kingdom.

All of the nobles looked at the silent Duke of East, Duke Saratros. They are all waiting for the King to arrive to start the meeting about what will happen to the captured Priest.

"His Majesty, King Uri Hosea Ohr has arrived!" The room went silent and the King sat at the end of the center table.

"As what all of you heard, Viscount Jordanes is dead and now we will decide what to do about the Priest of the God of Stars Temple." Nagkatinginan ang lahat dahil sa sinabi ng Hari.

"Your Majesty, isn't this the Empire's problem? Why are we cleaning their mess?" The Viscount from the West said, "Watch your mouth Viscount Fabia, our Kingdom and the Empire has a bond through the Temples." said the Viscount from the North.

"I understand your point of view but the Temple is under the Ohr Kingdom territory right now. The second prince of the Empire helped us about the Temple's problem too." Some of the nobles agree of what the King said but the people from the North and South did not like the idea of cleaning the Empire's mess.

"What should we do about the Priest?"

"Banish him from every temple even in the God of Light temple."

"Let him walk naked in the capital and humilate him."

"Cut his private part and let him eat it."

All of these are what the nobles sugguested, when the King was about to talk the knights opened the door of the meeting room.

"His Highness, Second Prince Ivar Kia Ohr has arrived!"

"Allow me to participate in this meeting Your Majesty." Ivar tried to bow his head and smiled.

"Your Highness, I've heard you're under quarantine right now." Ivar looked at the fat man and his smile disappeared.

"The High Priest checked my condition and I was cleared from the virus." Elon pushed the wheelchair besides the King and bowed before stepping at the back.

"I suggest that the punishment will be," Ivar smiled at the nobles that are part of the East. "Beheading the Priest using guillotine." The nobles gasped and their eyes widened.

"Your Highness, isn't that brutal?"

"Brutal? Well I guess you can say that because you didn't know how many bones of young children are there inside the Temple. Brutral? How about about trying it too, for experience."

'Brutal? Guillotine was originally used for quick and painless death. I am doing him a favor since I still have to clear Ivar's name to the God of Light.'

"After beheading the Priest, his head will hang outside of the Palace Gate to be a reminder not to commit a sin, also a reminder for all of the Priest." Ivar added.

"His Highness is right, we should do that in order to warn the citizen of Ohr Kingdom." The Duke of the North said.

"I think he said that because he's part of the faction who supports the second prince." Ivar heard someone commented and decided to let it slide.

"Why aren't we talking about the Duke of the East?" Ivar said and everyone looked at the Duke of the East.

"Your Highness, I was busy dealing with the East Gate and the monsters. My wife has no knowledge about the East and my daughter has no intention of leading the Duchy while I was away." Duke Saratros explained while Ivar has a face of someone who's bored of hearing such excuse.

"And the Marquess?" Ivar now looked at the Marquess of the East, Levarez.

"Your Highness, the Vicount assured me that he will handle his estate thats why I let-" Ivar did not let him finish his words.

"Enough. The East will be watched from now on especially the Jordaness. The East nobles should also report to His Majesty about the newly appointed Viscount." The East nobles did not feel good about the second prince's order but they can't do anything since the King himself did not interfere with the second prince.

"That is all for today, everyone are allowed to leave now." The King said.

Everyone bowed to show their respect and left.

"Are you thinking about joining the King's Quest now?"

A King's Quest, it is a quest that a prince is required to fullfil in order to inherit the throne from the King.

"No Your Majesty, I was simply doing what's the best for our people and also as a Priest, I don't think I can turn a blind eye into this." Ivar has no intention of competing for the throne because he has a different mission to take care of.

"Well you're right, you should attend the meetings for some time and drop the formality we are alone here."

"Right, father I have something to tell you."

"Yes?"

"I am planning to adopt children." The King was shocked because it was random.

"Children?"

"Yes, there are two. I actually don't want to bother you saying this but I think it is only right to tell you that you will become a grandfather soon."

[IMPERIAL PRINCE DILLON'S ROOM]

"Your Highness please answer the Empress. She said she will flip the Ohr Kingdon if you will not answer her call." Dillon glared at the mage servant.

"Connect me." After the mage connected the call, Dillon saw a woman in her forties wearing a golden gown and wearing a prideful crown fitting for a prideful woman.

"Tell the King of the Ohr Kingdom that he and his family are invited to the Emperor's birthday and the hunting event as well." Dillon wants to sigh badly but he held it in.

"Yes, Your Imperial Majesty." The call disconnected and the Mage came in.

"Tell the maids to arrange a bouquet of Blue Iris for me, now." The mage bowed after taking the communication orb.

"Understood, Your Highness."

Dillon has no plan on inviting Ivar to the Empire because the last time he saw him before the incident was when Ivar visited the Empire. He's afraid that something might happen again if Ivar will go to the Empire.

"I just have to protect him and be with him all the time." Dillon said and closed his eyes.