Chapter 37: The Coronation √

The Ohr Kingdom is so noisy even though the sun can't be seen yet. The people who are excited started to cheer on the streets and even started signing of how the day of the coronation is giving them energy.

A lot of stuffs can be seen at the street market, from the fake crowns, red capes and even fashionable necklaces and bracelets. Of course, the children are going to buy them just to match with the Royal Family later at the coronation.

On the othe hand, inside the Palace of Prince Ivar, it was not that long since they calmed down because Prince Ivar stopped vomiting blood and screaming in pain. The whole palace is quiet now, the Tower Master walked towards the large window and he saw that the Knights are getting ready.

"Prepare the outfit for His Highness." The Tower Master said.

"Already?" The Saint can't believe what the Tower Master said just now.

Prince Ivar just started to calm down and they now need to prepare for Prince Ivar to lead the Knights to the Ducal House of Lawson.

"There is enough time for him to rest but we need to prepare everything, he will be the first one to welcome the Crown Princess." After that, the Tower Master left the room so that he can order the maidens to prepare everything for Prince Ivar.

Esmeray and Priest Elon went inside the room not long after, they saw Ivar sitting on his bed while starring at the large window and not saying anything or moving even a bit. They hesitate to walk closely so they waited for Ivar to look at them.

"I feel like I'm alive." As soon as Ivar said that, Esmeray and Priest Elon ran towards the bed and hugged Ivar.

"My Prince!"

Ivar sighed and pushed the two of them, he scratched his forehead and looked at the bedside table where the divine item was placed and glared at it.

'That thing made me sick, I can still feel my stomach being flipped around.' Ivar was so close of throwing the divine item but he can't do it because he still needs it in the future since the Empire and other Kingdoms doesn't know about his holy power yet.

"Enough with the drama and just prepare yourself for the coronation."

Just as what the Tower Master said, Ivar prepared himself. Since Ivar is the second prince of Ohr Kingdom, he will be the one to guide the parade of the Crown Princess from thier mansion at the Capital to the main palace where the coronation will be held.

Ivar, together with his order of Knights, they started to march towards the Ducal House of Lawson. While riding a horse, Ivar could see the energetic and happy citizens.

"A joyous day to welcome a Crown Princess and bid a good bye to the Crown Prince for the King's Quest." Ivar heard his Knight, it was the Captain of his order.

"Right, I was busy when this order was formed. May I know your name, Captain?" Ivar politely asked to his Captain.

"I was given the name Avice, Your Highness. But Your Highness, we haven't receive the name of the order yet." The Captain was hesitant to ask Ivar. It is almost a month but their order does not have a name yet.

"Oh." Ivar came to a realization that he needs to name his knights properly because they will soon represent him in any battle ground in the future.

Ivar looked at the mountains where the sun would rise at any moment now, he waited for a couple of minutes as they were riding their horse. A moment later, the golden sun rises and the rays of sun scattered through the Ohr Kingdom.

"The Golden Sun, it will be our name." After that, Ivar slightly tap the back of his horse and it run faster. Not long after, the knights matched with Ivar's speed and they arrived at the Ducal House of Lawson.

"I greet the Light of Ohr Kingdom." The Duke and his son bowed in front of Ivar.

"You may rise." Ivar dismounted the horse, he looked at the Ducal House and he saw that a lot of people are busy.

"The Crown Princess will be living with my brother, please have her things delivered later at evening." Ivar paused for a moment as he looked at the Duke, "The Royal Family is chaotic, her life will be in danger." After that, a young and beautiful lady came outside.

A silver hair and violet eyes, fair skin and slightly mascular movements. She's wearing a silver dress with not much of a design, to put it in a word, she is wearing a simple silver dress and a tiara that was given to her when she debuted. Ivar can tell that his cousin can fight and protect herself.

"Your Highness, please take care of my daughter, the Ducal knights will follow your lead to the main palace." Ivar did not say anything, he watched the Crown Princess enters the carriage and Ivar came back to his horse.

"To the main palace!"

The parade of the Crown Princess started. The people who are waiting at the streets waved thier hands joyfully at the silver carriage. Even though they can't see the Crown Princess inside.

Flags are everywhere too, the flag of the Ducal House and others are waving flowers especially the children.

"Long live the Crown Princess!"

"Long live!"

When they arrived at the gate of the main palace as expected, there are a lot of people waiting for the Crown Princess.

When the Crown Princess came out, the noise became louder. Ivar came down from his horse and escorted the Crown Princess to walk inside the throne room.

"This will be your last day as a free lady." ivar started the conversation. This is the first time that he saw his cousin and he does not have any memory of her.

"Ever since I was a child, I already devoted myself to be the next Queen and a mother of this Kingdom." Ivar almost laughed at her but he controlled himself.

"I am not laughing at you because I think you are funny, I am laughing because you made me happy. Devoting yourself for a whole Kingdom is abandoning yourself for the others. I admire you." Both of them stopped in front of the large door.

"Congratulations, sister-in-law."

The Crown Princess smiled and opened the door. Ivar could see that every important person in the Ohr Kingdom are present.

When the Crown Princess started to walk towards the King and the Queen, Ivar turned around and the son of Duke stood beside him.

Ivar and Prince Eleanor grabbed their swords and they guarded the door in case there's a surprise attack to ruin the coronation.