Chapter 25: Pelia Empire IV [Royal Gathering] √

The most Royal and Elegant gathering that is happening right now, the gathering that the Imperial Crown Prince prepared for the Princes and Princesses around the Northern Continent.

Night of the Crowns, that is how the people outside the palace named the gathering because most of them are crowned to be the future ruler of the Kingdoms.

"Are you ready, My Prince?" Priest Elon asked Ivar.

They are now outside the Empress' palace, Ivar wants to be the very last person to enter the palace because he wants everyone's attention to him.

"Let's go, we are going to make this gathering very interesting."

"Prince Ivar Kia Ohr of Ohr Kingdom is entering!" For the first time, Ivar liked how the knight shouted his name inside the palace hall. The shout was enough for the musicians to stop playing violin and just watch him as he was entering the hall sitting on a wheelchair.

"Ah! Such bright as the Light shining when it is morning. Welcome Prince Ivar." The Imperial Crown Prince greeted Ivar and extended his hand for a handshake.

Ivar took the Imperial Crown Prince's hand and smiled, "A pleasure to attend the most famous gathering right now in the Northern Continent hosted by our dearest Imperial Crown Prince." The Imperial Crown Prince seems to like what Ivar said and even guided them to sit at the round table with a few people already waiting for them.

One of the people who is sharing a round table with them is Princess Astrid of the Erebus Kingdom, The Crown Princess from Duncan Kingdom and three other people. One of the three is standing that means he's a servant.

"Prince Ivar, I know that you lost your memory so allow me to introduce these people who are going to share the night with us." The Imperial Crown Prince said. Priest Elon helped Ivar to sit to the chair assigned for him.

A knight came to take the wheelchair away, "Please bring two chairs with you once you come back." The people around them was confused when Ivar requested a chair.

"Oh, sorry about that but I don't want Priest Elon to just stand behind me for the entire night. You see, I value my followers very much and," Ivar took a glance at the man who was standing behind the unknown prince. "I am quite strict, I don't want to see anybody who's standing when everyone else is sitting."

"Sure, sure. Get us two chairs." The Imperial Crown Prince ordered the knight.

"So, Prince Ivar this is princess Astrid of Erebus Kingdom. She is representing her brother the Crown Prince." Ivar smiled at Princess Astrid like she just knew her. Astrid and Ivar bowed to each other. Astrid's black hair and pair of black eyes reminded Ivar of how the earth people looks like, he just brushed it off because it was not the best time to think about it.

"This is Crown Prince Ragnar Haugr of Haugr Kingdom, he is very intelligent." A man with the brown hair, slightly tan skin and a pair of blue eyes, his blue eyes reminded Ivar of the deep blue ocean. This Crown Prince is wearing a fancy cape that seems to be made of a fine fur from the silver bear. He is very calming to look at.

"It is nice to finally meet the famous Prince Ivar." They did a short handshake, "It is my pleasure Prince Ragnar."

"And this Crown Prince Wagner Von Shwarz of Shwarz Kingdom." Ivar almost raised his eyebrow but he was glad that he stopped himself. Out of all people that is sharing a table with them, Wagner is the most common looking guy. Although he is wearing a fine silver fox cape, he is just a plain looking guy.

However the man standing behind him was interesting. He is quite tall but not as tall as Arsalan, he has beautiful blue-green eyes, long eyelashes and a pretty blond hair.