Chapter 20: Preparation √

It's two in the morning but all of the High Priest, Saints and Saintesses together with the Tower Master are currently having a meeting.

"This is a miracle, to awaken a Holy Power at such a late age."

"The God of Light clearly favoured our Prince."

"At this rate if another miracle is going to happen then Prince Ivar deserves to become a Saint."

"This is why we are having a meeting right now." The Tower Master, Cecillus interrupted their conversation.

"A reminder that Prince Ivar's popularity is equal with Empire's Crown Prince. If we reveal that Prince Ivar awakened his Holy Power, the Empire will point their sword to the Ohr Kingdom."

If the Prince of a Kingdom will be more famous than the Empire's Crown Prince, they have to kill that Prince especially that the Empire is prideful when it comes to their Crown Prince.

"Are we going to hide Prince Ivar's Holy Power? But the Priest from the God of Stars can feel a Holy Power too."

"I still have time to create something that can hide his Holy Power. If you have a divine items that can hide a Holy Power, report to me. We can't let them kill Prince Ivar or point their sword on our Kingdom."

They talked about some minor details and ended their meeting right away. The people inside the Crown Prince's Palace was ordered not to open their mouth about what happened last night.

Inside the wade and cozy room, Ivar opened his eyes. He saw Priest Elon sleeping while sitting on a chair and Esmeray who's sleeping on his bed.

Ivar then remembered what the God said to him.

"You will face a great problem if the Empire will hear about your Holy Power. You need to hide it from now on."

"What's the point of awakening when I have to hide it anyway."

The God of Light looked so done because of what Ivar said. The God of Light sighed.

"You will need that power in the future. As for how to hide it, I will leave it for you to think. " The God turned his back and started walking.

"Wait! When will I see you again?!" But the God never looked back.

Umupo si Ivar sa kama at agad niyang hinawakan ang ulo niya. Hindi nagtagal ay agad din naman nagising sila Esmeray at Priest Elon.

"My Prince! How's your body?"

Kunot-noong tinignan ni Ivar si Priest Elon, he looked so stressed and worried. Ivar took a glance at Esmeray too, she looks the same as Priest Elon.

"You guys looked so tired."

Esmeray sighed and explained everything that happened while he was unconscious.

While Ivar was listening, he's thinking if he can tell them about the God of Light but he then decided to keep it for himself.

After a whole day of just laying down, Ivar came back to his palace to check the private garden.

'Come to think of it, I haven't seen any knight around my palace.'

"Elon, do I own a battalion of Knight?" Ivar was confused when Priest looked so shocked, as if he was looking at a different person right now. Even Esmeray can't believe what she just heard.

"My Prince, you refused to take the Knights under your wing."

'Tsk! What does Ivar think of himself, a God?'

If Ivar were to meet the real Ivar, he would scold him right away because of how many headaches the real Ivar made.

"Change of plan, send a request to the main palace that starting tomorrow I will take Knights and form my own order."

'I'm sure that I will face the Empire in the future, if I continue to get on their nerves then I have to prepare.'

"But My Prince, the Empire will surely throw a question at you." Esmeray is concerned, the Empire has many eyes around the Northern Continent especially the Ohr Kingdom. They are using the Priests from the God of Star temple to sniff any information about the Royalty.

"What happened inside my Palace is enough for the Royal Family to take any action. Don't ask too many question, we will take in maidens too but make sure that they can fight and can protect themselves."

'I have three weeks to prepare, the Tower Master is busy creating a tool that can hide my Holy Power too.'

Just like that, two days after announcing that Prince Ivar is now willing to take in Knights, there are hundreds that registered their names to take the training.

"We also have a lot of maidens, My Prince." Esmeray handed the list of the maids.

"Take care of the maids for me, I don't really know how to handle women."

'I'm not used to lead women since all of the people who followed me back when I was Rio are all men.' Ivar no, Rio has no experience ruling over women because he was a puppy in front of his wife.

"My Prince it seems like the Tower Master is here." Tinignan ni Ivar si Priest Elon na ngayon ay nakatingin sa labas ng bintana.

Ilang sandali pa ay agad na nagteleport sa harapan nila ang Tower Master na ngayon ay may dalang kwentas.

"Tower Master isn't that the divine item of the first Priest?" Priest Elon asked.

"Divine item? You mean a Holy items that was blessed by the Gods?"

Divine items exist on Earth too after the eruption of the dungeon gates. Divine items are the items that said to be blessed by the unknown Gods. Since the only God that Rio followed is the God on Earth, he didn't keep any divine items for himself.

"You knew? Oh well, this divine item is a protection item. Wearing this necklace will keep your Holy Power hidden because the aura of a divine item is similar to a Holy Power." The Tower Master, Cecillus gave the necklace to Priest Elon.

"Are we going to use the fire incident as our excuse if they ask about the divine item?"

"Of course, tell them that the divine item was given by the Saint in order to protect you. Also, you need to wear this." Cecillus took out a pair of earrings from his mage robe pocket.

"Earrings?" It's a pair of golden leaf earring. Simple and small.

"You used to wear earrings before the accident, now you don't need to explain yourself why you're wearing this. This earrings can shrink the aura of Holy Power." Cecillus handed the earrings to Esmeray, agad naman itong isinuot ni Esmeray sa tenga ni Ivar at si Priest Elon naman ay isinuot kay Ivar ang kwentas.

"I have to go now." Cecillus bowed before disappearing.

"Woah it's true! I can't feel your Holy Power, My Prince." Ivar touched the necklace when Priest Elon said that.

"How about the earrings? Isn't it a magic device? Can you feel it Esmeray?"

"No My Prince, I think this earrings was blessed by the Saint to hide the mana aura."

Three weeks had already passed and now they are preparing to ride the carriage that will take them to the West sea port.

"The new recruits of maidens are not bad, so it is safe now inside our Palace. Make sure to study and don't hesitate to arrange a tea party to make new friends, ask the maidens if you need help."

"Yes Father."

Ivar smiled, he gave a light kiss to his son's forehead and hugged him tightly.

"Take care of your sister, okay?"

Ivar saw that the Queen is on her way to talk to him.

"Ivar, take care. Don't talk to anyone that you don't know, don't follow anyone, don't forget to wipe for feet before going to bed, don't forget to–"

"Mother, I'm not a kid anymore. Of course I won't follow any strangers." Ivar said while trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Don't laugh! Sometimes you're too kind and even talk to animals! Forget it, Priest Elon and Esmeray." The Queen talked to Priest Elon and Esmeray instead.

"Your Highness, we are ready."

They will have a long way, going to the Empire.