Chapter 15: Rebellion? √

After the execution, Ivar excused himself and went to the main temple of the God of Light. He's with the kids now and is waiting for the Pope who will be assigned to baptize the children.

Ivar looked at the boy who's grabbing his clothes, he's shaking while looking at the altar.

"Don't worry, I'm here. No one will hurt you. Endure for now." Ivar said.

They need to baptize the children in order to have his name and become a Lord and a Young Lady of the Royalty. Since the boy is afraid of Priests Ivar need to calm him down.

"What if the Pope will not baptize us?" Tinignan ni Ivar ang bata.

"The God of Light did not teach us about the differences of race and life. The God of Light is not someone who will look down on you because of where you came from." Ivar pat the boy's head.

"It is the same for the Pope and Priests who follow him. They will not look down on you."

That was bullshit, Ivar didn't know about the teaching of God of Light, but based on how the God of Light did not criticize him he thought about it and tell the kid.

'Well it's not like the Pope will disrespect the future Young Lord of my castle, right?'

"My Prince, the Pope is ready." Ivar took a glance at Elon who's standing behind him.

"Let's go." Agad na tinulak ni Elon ang wheelchair at sumunod naman ang bata at si Esmeray.

When they arrived at the altar, the Pope walk towards them and placed his hands above the baby girl and the boy.

"Your Highness, what's the name of the baby and the boy?"

"Hyacinth and Lilac."

"As an instrument of the God of Light, I will bless you Hyacinth Alpheus and Lilac Eirene from here on, you are one of the Children of Light."

Pagkatapos lumiwanag ang kamay ng Pope ay agad niya itong ibinaba at ngumiti kay Ivar.

"Congratulations, Your Highness. I will pray that you will become a great father." Ivar smiled at the Pope because of what the Pope said.

"Thank you very much. May the God of Light guide you and this temple." Ivar thought they're finish but then the Pope looked at him.

"What you said earlier Your Highness is true. The God of Light will never discriminate, his light shines above everyone else and not just to our Kingdom and the higher people."

'Oh... He heard me?'

"Of course. That's why our Kingdom welcomed everyone." The Ohr Kingdom welcomed the Mage who worship the nature and not the God of Light. It is normal that the Ohr Kingdom will welcome everyone because the God of Light does not discriminate.

They're now inside the carriage that will take them home, to the palace.

"I-" Tinignan ni Ivar si Hyacinth dahil hindi niya tinapos ang sasabihin nito.

"Yes?"

"Hyacinth... It's a pretty name." Napangiti agad si Ivar.

"It symbolizes Power and Pride. I hope that you will take care of the power and pride that you have now."

'Hyacinth, it is actually a flower of the sun god Apollo that symbolizes peace, power and pride.'

Ivar hoped for the child's future as bright as the sun and he will have peace growing up.

"I think the God understand because he gave you the name Alpheus."

The name Alpheus is a name of the River God, Alpheios. Since there are Hyacinths that grows in water, the God gave that name in order for him to grow more and be free.

'Of course, Lilac's name is interesting too.'

It was very late when they arrived at the Palace, the kids will have to retire to their bed and rest while Ivar is busy looking at the map that Esmeray gave to him.

"It will take three days?" Ivar asked looking at the sea route.

"If we will not rest along the way and just continue to travel, then we will arrive after three days, My Prince." Ivar sighed.

"We will leave tomorrow evening. I will have to inform His Majesty about this."

When morning came, Ivar is now sitting in front of the King after they ate breakfast at the main palace together with the Royal Family.

"You will travel? Are you doing good now? You will be traveling for a week, not to mention that we will be attending the Emperor's birthday." Ivar heard about this news earlier at their breakfast.

The King, crown prince and Ivar will attend the Emperor's birthday at the Empire and they are also invited to watch the hunting event, the Crown Prince he will have to participate as a contestant. As for the Queen, she can't leave because of the Princess.

"We will travel with no stopping in order to get there after three days. I don't have much to discuss with Prince Arsalan that's why I will be leaving there after we talk about some stuffs." Ivar explained and drink the black tea that was served by the maids.

"It's good to hear that you're back at traveling again, but don't forget that you have children now. Education, outfits, daily activities and funds, you will have to take care of those things since you can't have a wife."

As what Priest Elon said to Ivar, Priest that follows the God of Light are not allowed to get married. They're forever tied to the God of Light and they can only marry someone if they will be banish from their title as a Priest.

"I'm thinking about hiring new maids inside my palace and replace the old ones that I have. Maybe I can find a proper head maid too to take care of those matter."

"Hiring new maids? Why? Are the maids inside your palace not treating your children well?" The King had to put down his cup of tea because of what Ivar said.

"Not that father, I am just cleaning my palace." Ivar smiled. It was thanks to the letter that was not sent to the Prince Arsalan.

'Since Esmeray said that Ivar gave her an order about cleaning the crown prince's palace, that means Esmeray already knew about my palace too. But why didn't Ivar ordered Esmeray to clean his palace too?'

Ivar can't really understand what was the real Ivar has been planning. The real Ivar chose to tell Prince Arsalan and didn't take the action first.

'Are they planning something? Right, the Academy that will teach the ancient language of the Northern Continent.'

"Father, how do you feel about teaching the young children our ancient language?"

"You need to be careful, the Empire will be watching you." The King said with a serious face.

"Right, I was told that the language we are using right now is from the Empire. They introduced this language as a sign that we have a good relationship." Ivar knows that because Priest Elon and Esmeray already told him about it.

"Teaching the ancient language will hurt the Empire's feelings and will accuse us for planning a rebellion." Ivar said.

"They let us welcome the mages with a bitter taste in their mouth, if you want to add a salt to their wound then you have to be careful." Said the King and drank his tea quietly.

'Aren't I Ivar Kia Ohr? The most cherished Prince and Priest of the Old Holy Land. I don't need to do anything, the people will take my side.'