Chapter 28 back to school senior sunrise

Pictures of Mason and Nathan and their friends with the class of 24 at seniors sunrise

Everyone start get up and getting ready to head to the football field to watch the sunrise with all of the seniors. Everyone was ready and was heading down stairs and starts going into their cars that their taking to school, Mason tells his mom that we are leaving and she said hold on let take first day of school pick it you last one before you graduate high school. Let just do one  by your self, now do one with brothers and now let do one with your boyfriend and now let do one with everyone get in here one the count of three 1,2,3 senior year baby. Ok have fun today everyone, all of the boys go in their cars and head to school when everyone got  in there cars and head to school, so 15 minutes later we are all at school and got our stuff to take to our spot on the football field. Hey guys we are here the gang is all back together and ready to have a fun year let the sunrise begin, then the principal come out and said everyone listen up when you done with the sunrise go to your lockers and put everything in your lockers then go to the gym for an assembly. The sunrise was over so we pick everything we don't need for school back in our cars then head inside to our lockers to put everything up in lockers then head to the gym for the assembly. It was 8:40 so it was time to head to 2 hour which was language so we just talked about what we are going to do this semester they did that in all of there classes and now it was time for lunch so all of the friends met up at there lunch tables and they talked about how fun there going to have this school year and how they are exited to for this school year and they are not really but are ready to graduate because they will be sad with all the fun assembly and  they will have and dances and will miss everyone but there ready to get out of here so the don't have to wake up earlier then they had to if there in school. Lunch time was over and it was time for physical science so Mason and Nathen and 3 of there friends head to mr.Becker room and he talk about what we are doing in his class this year and he showed us a small experiment that last for any hour and then we went to p.e. it has been an hour and Mason and Nathen went to p.e. With 5 of our friends and when we are there we got lock to put our p.e. stuff in there p.e. Lockers and then they go back to there spots so couch toler can tell them what there doing for this year and he said that sometimes the seniors will get to pick the game we get to play. All of the seniors was excited and happy and everyone one else didn't like it but everyone go up and split  so some people will go on one side and the other 2 will stay on this side there on and athletics is already there just wait for us. It was time to go to our next class witch we had study hall time so  Mason and Nathen with 3 other friend go to mrs.Kirk class do do homework if we had we would  do it but if we didn't have homework  we just had free time witch sense it was the first day.  It was time to go home now sense we have early out and we all met at each other at our cars 15min everyone was at their cars and they head to go out to eat and talk about how fun their had at the first senior year day.  Hey buys you want to go my house my mom she has snack out form us when we get there Mason said. Kyle and Nick said ok let go they all when to Mason house few minutes later everyone. Diannah mason mom said good evening boys how was your first day of senior years and there snacks in the Kitchen for you guys. We all Said it was good thanks for asking and thanks and thanks for the snacks we are going to head up to mason room now see you later. Oh and boys your mom's want you home by 9:00 i told them that you will be home after dinner look boys they all said ok see you when dinner done  said mason's mom.they all head up stairs and talk and play video game but while they played video game Mason and Nathan fell asleep and after awhile dinner was done  the boys excepted for Mason and Nathen was done there and the boys told Mason's mom Diannah that we were asleep and didn't want to wake us up and she said ok let us have you guys eat then you can leave so you parents don't get worried and do your have all your stuff ready to put in your guys car Diannah said. Few minutes later they left and Mason and Nathan started to wake up and get hungry and when they went down stairs they asked Mason's mom where everyone went and if dinner was down. She said yes dinner was done and they went home and they didn't want to wake you guys so they just left you guys alone to sleep. They said ok we are going to grab dinner and warm it up to eat thanks for dinner mom. Mason and Nathan went to warm their dinner up then head to the dining room table to seat their food and after a while Nathan had to head back to his house because his parents wanted him back home. It was like 9;00 and it was time for Nathan to go back home to his house so Mason offered to give him a ride back to his house and he said yes so Mason told his mom that he was taking Nathan back home and he will be right back. Let go Nathan Mason said So we both head out so Mason can take  Nathan home. A few minutes later they were at Nathan's house so they said their final goodbye and that they will see each other tomorrow. Mason got back in his car and went back home.