Chapter 7 SUMMER TIME

Pictures of Diannah and her bf with 2 of there friends at a pool

We went to school for 4 more weeks until the last day of school and on that day we just had fun and did fun stuff. That day went by fast Every teacher said thank you all for this amazing year. Next year is going to be the best and unforgettable memory. It was summer break and we were back to play our sport again so we went to our practice and games a lot  but in the middle of summer we took a break and went to a water park. We are home and getting ready to go to the water park. We are ready and have everything in the car and now on our way to the water park halfway we stop and went to the bathroom amd stretch and get gas and we took off again 5 minutes later we are off heading to the water park we are at the water park we are in the cabin going to get ready to go swimming then went swimming and had fun for 2 mouth and when we go back it was almost time for school again can't believe we will be in 12 grade Mason said. We are all packed up getting in the car. We are in the car on our way home and it is a 3 hour drive and we just all fell asleep. It's been 2 hours. We now have 1 hour left  before we get home and go to bed. The next day we got up and went shopping for school supplies. The next day we went to the school supplies shop for our last time in the high school supplies shop. Then it will be time to go to the college school supplies shop. We are in the car on our way to the high school supplies shopping. 20 minutes later we are here and signed in because if we are in 12th grade then do a special thing that is a song and give us free stuff and gifts. They said everything is free for you all this year, you are all in 12th grade and you get a lot of gift cards and there is $1,000 on them. They all said thanks and you have a free college application and we will pay for your door room. The also said that they will make sure that they are in the same room as each other because they know that they can't be split up.thanks but we have to go now it getting late we have school tomorrow Mason said Diannah go to the car but take some stuff then I can take the rest of it she said ok.Diannah did and Mason talk to them and told the that in the middle of the year he is going to propose to her. They said really I can't believe that we can help and they said yes come to the school on her birthday it April 20 they said ok and bring a million unicorn color flowers. Here is a list that I want you to get then when it is time bring to school and we will get everyone ready they are all practice these songs and dances I told them to do and it going to be fun so here that is so you guys practice these to they said ok thanks bye can't wait for this. We are on our way home ready for the first day of  12th grade. We are ready, we just have to grab the stuff and now we eat dinner then  Go to bed when we are eating dinner Diannah parents talked about how fast we are growing up and that you are in 12 grade that a lot to say because you both Been through stuff and helped each other with them. Diannah said I'm  done ok And Mason is too but Mason said I will be up they here in a minute she said ok hey Mom and dad so as you know I'm her bf I was wondering if I have you permission to marry her if so I have everything planned for it I'm going to do it on her birthday. They said yes on how are you going to do it he said I'm going to get everyone involved at the school even the teacher and principal and the people at the high schools supplies shop they are going to get stuff and unicorns color flowers and the are going to do a sing along thing and everyone going hand her flowers starting at the beginning of it and I will give her 5 at then end when I do the big thing. They said awww that it was going to be an unforgettable moment and that on her birthday, her birthday is going to be the best thing she could ever ask for. But I should get to bed late and have a good night and finish the last year of high school tomorrow. We go to bed and the next day we get up and ready to go to school.