Chapter 8 senior year baby

Pictures of Diannah and her bf Mason with their friends in their cap and gown's

It is the morning of 12 grade and we are getting up and ready for school and everyone in the house is so excited and can't wait to start the year. We are ready  and getting in the car just me and my bf to go pick up our friend to go to school and 5 minutes later we are here to pick are friends up and when Amanda get in she said I'm glad that my dad is still alive to get to see me for my first and last year of high school. We said aww we are too, let's get to school we are on our way to school and 8 minutes later we are here and in the school and they said hey everyone here for the last year of high school. We are in the gym to find out what our schedule is and if we are going to be in the same classes this year. Hopefully we are, they all said and if so the class is going to be mostly us and a few others. We found our schedule and we all have the same schedule. We all scream and jump. We were so excited and everyone looked at us. A teacher said to calm down, we know you guys want to be together and finally we got that to happen. Now it will be your guys and a few others together and your classes and we know what we are getting ourselves into. It is almost the middle of you and after school I told Diannah that I have to go somewhere and leave early but will come back and pick you up. She said ok. Mason go to the car and now he is in the car on his way to that one school supply shop and they were still there they said hey what up I'm going to propose here soon when we get back from spring break, are you guys ready for it do you have the stuff the said yes and the flowers are ready to be pick up so when it's time we will pick everything in the car then we will get in pick there followers up the go and help set up,  he said ok that great have to go don't want to be late pick them up form school they said ok. It is the middle of the school year and it is almost spring break. We have a week until spring break and one thing on her birthday we are home and our friends here because we have to study for the exams that we have before break. We told Diannah parents we are going to study up the stairs in my room so try to be quiet pls and they said yes we can thanks now they went up to study.they study until dinner then everyone after they eat went home tomorrow is Friday and the test so after school Mason and Diannah and there friend are going to stay with them during spring break and have fun for the last year of high school spring break. Everyone who is ready for Diannah's birthday day because I know I am back home and having fun but spring break went by fast and it was time to go back to school again. We are at school and next week is going to be the big day and I can't wait. It's going to be a big day the next day and everyone is ready for tomorrow but Diannah doesn't know about it.