Chapter 4 try out and flirting

Pictures of diannah and Mason with some of their friends

Ready to do school summer sports events this year yeah can't wait but I'm not going to do any it just going to be my bf and he's going to play football he's the best bf I could ever ask for. The try out for football is this weekend and hopefully he gets on the team but I miss Makayla this summer and every summer until we get to see her. But I know we are going to make it even more fun than it was before because I know Mason is going to get on the football team and we will go to every game and practice. The day of his practice he doesn't want us to go with him but he wants me to make a  good luck charm for him to wear so he knows that I'm with him. It's time to go to try outs and the cheerleaders are to cheer them on but one of the cheerleaders was hinting on Mason but he didn't know but when he went to get a drink of water she did too. When she was hitting on him he said back off I have a gf you are not taking her away from me yes I am no your  not. Coach came here now hurry up pls. she was hitting on me and I have a gf and she said she was going to take me away from her. The coach said you can't take Manson away from her because you're off the cheer team and you expelled . Thank you very much. You know what mason I think tomorrow when we go back to school you should look at the paper. Soon after the post he said ok i will Mason back home with everyone and with his gf glad I'm back. Someone tried to steal me from your Diannah but I made sure they didn't even if they did I would say no because they were ugly. Tomorrow I'm going to check the paper. I can't wait, I bet I'm there.Mason yes Diannah I'm glad they didn't take you I don't know what I would do without you. Next day at school we all went up to the paper because it was already up and we were the first ones at school and the first ones to look at the paper. All of our friends looked at the paper because we were both nervous. They said you both should go look up and Diannah you should look at the cheerleader, one I know you didn't try out but.... They looked at the football one and Mason made and it say he was the captain of the football team. We were all excited and he was the quarterback and then we looked at the cheerleader one and Diannah was on it but how. The cheerleader couch came up and said well I know you love to cheer and we need a new cheerleader even though you didn't try out you are still on the team so now you can even cheer more for mason. I can't wait, I'm really excited and now we went back home for good. We go back for practice when we need to. My practice is when the footballs are so good . We have won all of the games and  cheer competitions and it is almost time to be done with the school sports and get ready to head back to school and it is almost our anniversary again. Can't believe we were together. We were together in scenes where we were  baby me earthier , Diannah said. Every sport is over and it's time to get back to school and we are ready. We have everything together for tomorrow.