Chapter 12 summer time and sad few weeks

Pictures of Jake and Alex with their friends

Mason parents are back home safe and sound but now the kids have to get ready for their last day of 3 grade. The boys are now getting ready to head to bed for their last day of 3rd grade. It is the next morning and the boys are excited for the last day of 3rd grade. They have 1 more year in elementary school before they start middle school. Yeah, they can't wait for that. So now they are getting ready for school they have to bring 3 bags to school to bring all of their stuff home.it's 7:20 so they have to go get in the car so they can get to school and so we can get to work.we are in the car and heading to school drop them off at school, 5 minutes later we are at school heading to the doors to drop the kids of at school. Now the girls are headed to work,and the mans are getting ready for work at home now and like in  15 min  they are heading to work but right now they have to take a shower, get dressed and then head to work. 5 min later they are getting ready to head out the door and head to work. They are out the door and in the car, 4 min later they are at work. 5 min later they kids are out rescue but instead of the play first they get to have ice cream and popsicles first then they can go play and later after lunch they get to have popcorn and watch a movie with their class which they watch teen beach movie. 15 min later the movie was over and they went to pack everything up because it was time to go home for the summer so they took some time and said goodbye. We will miss you all. 8 min later Alex's and Jake's mom were here to pick them up. Jakes and Alex's mom arrived  and come out to the teacher and said is Alex and jake ready to go the teacher said yes hold on let me go get him ok, 5 min later one of their friends mom got there and told her that they have to move and kaden is going to tell them when they get here and Diannah said ok thanks for letting me know, ok hey boys how was you day good but Alex and jakes yes kaden I have same sad news to tell you I hate to have to tell you this but...
I'm moving to be closer to my grandparents. I'm sorry, Jake, Alex, and  Kaden started to cry and hugged each other tightly 🥺🥺😩😩😢😢. The boys got into their car and started to cry more but Amanda was driving so Diannah got in the back with the twins and just be there for them. She said it's going to be ok if you guys can call all the time or at least when you guys can talk. Me, your dad, your dad friend Chris, and my friend Amanda we are all going to be here for you both and don't be afraid to talk to one of us or even at school to talk to a counselor. The boys said and  5 minutes later we were home, Diannah said let go in and see dad and Chris I told them what happened let go inside now. Hey boys how are you guys doing with you know they said we are doing kind of good we are both going to head to our room tell the little girl to leave us alone pls we need some alone time. Ok we will, they should be here soon anyway but pls later when dinner is done eating something ok we will try ok I will leave you guys alone now. Girls pls don't go into your brother's room, They are sad today and they might be for a little while so all we can do is be there for them ok girls so dinner's almost ready so go get your pj on girls. Boys dinner is almost ready so I will be in to give you some when it is done. They boys said ok just give us a scoop of everything pls we don't feel like eating. Diannah went to go get them there food then after went to the dinner table and eat with the rest  of the family 3 min later Diannah is at the boys room with the food hey boys here you go let try to eat for me pls I know that this is hard for you both I know how it feels. Ok  I'm going to eat with the family now ok be back to check on you guys later.  Bye, hey girls come and eat dinner, hey guys I just give the boys a little bit of food to see if they will eat so don't eat all of it save at least 2 serving for them ok, ok we will thank you, guys let's eat. Ok girls go get ready for bed I'm going to check up on the boys. 2 min later Diannah knocks on the boys door, hey boys are you done eating yes we weren't really hungry I'm sorry mom we tried, that ok I know you guys are having a hard time right now. The next day it was time to go to school and the first thing they did was go to the office into the canselor room. Hey can we talk to you we are both having a hard time exply Alex has you now. Our friend Max had to move far away and it was a  really hard last night. We didn't even eat dinner or sleep well. Ok thanks for letting me know I will email your teacher and tell them what happened to you guys and you boys want to sit in the back of the classroom. At school after they talked to the counselor they went to class but on the way there they saw their other friends and they said how are you guys doing, we said not that good it hard he was our BFF since we were born. We know just to let you know we are all here for you, "ring ring" your come let's go to your lockers aww thank you everyone, Everyone hugs them both then we all get to class. Everyone I really mean this but I want you guys to be really nice to Jacob and Alex. They are going through something right now so the back seats in the back of the classroom are for them, and I really mean it ,raise your hand and say I got it. They made it through half of today so far but the next class was their friend's favorite class and teacher and they couldn't handle it so they had to go to the counselor room. Hey boys what's wrong, the class that we were in was our friend's favorite class and we couldn't be in it right now because it will be too sad for us. Mss. Ava said ok just look back in all the good memories and write them out on this piece of paper ok, ok the boys said to miss. Ava. 15 min later ok boys it time to go home let call your mom to come and get you ok, ok miss. Ava.