Chapter 14 it been hard being away from family

Pictures of the boys and diannah at a hospital

It's been 1 month and the boys say that they want to go home because they miss their family but they are not ready to go home yet. But they can have visitors once a month so that they can see them only once a month but they don't like that idea but they have to deal with it. It has been a month and there in the middle of the month and today they can have visitors so my friend came and stayed all day until they had to leave but my family stayed until 1:00. Their family arrived with their friends at 11:00 hey guys hey how you guys been we been alright I guess. They were good, their friends said but Alex and Jacob's family said that they have to leave at 1:00 so they can go to a doctor appointment and that they have big news to tell them. That ok and what is it that your mom is pregnant with twins but we don't know the gender yet of the twins but this appointment I'm going to at 1:00 today we will know but since you guys only have one more month in here I will wait for you guys to get out to have the gender reveal. Ok hey guys we can stay for a while like until we have to go. Ok thank you guys you are the BFF we've ever had Alex said. Hey we need to get going for the doctor appointment so see you next month ok bye mom and dad we love you. Hey how have you guys been and how everyone at school umm just to let you know when you go back just don't listen to the people that found out you guys went here ok there roamer going on about you guys. Ok we will so when will you go back umm I think we will go back after a month or 2 for us getting out of here. Ok that understandable we just want you guys to take care of yourself again and you guys don't get back in here. We know that he's gone, we all miss him, we were all you guys weren't at school for like 4 months so yea let's do look back on the happy memories that we all had with him and we are all in this together. It's time for them to go home now so they packed the clothes up and waited for the friends and family to pick them up. Ok boys there we are glad that you recovered from this just to let you know we are here for you so if you ever need to come back you can and I can be your therapist for out of school if you want. Mom said yes you can be I know they will need one for out of school. Ok it's been 2 months and they are ready to go back to school. They are sophomore now so yea 5 min until the boys have to go and pick up their friends. 6 min later they have left the house and are on their way to their friends. Hey boys, how are you guys doing? We are good, ok Alex and Jacob us and everyone at school have a surprise for you so when we get close to the door we will hold your hand to lead you to the surprise. We were at school and now the door was about to go in 1 2 3 surprise welcome back. Aww thank you guys i mean it we miss all of you boys yes can you and your friends come to my office yes we can. Ok so here the plan for you 4 you are going to have the same classes and you guys see the counselor at the same time ok that sounds great so here is your schedule. Remember boys that just don't listen to all of the drama about you guys and if you tell people to stop and they still don't just tell a teacher or come to me. Ok we will you guys go have a great day ok we will be there friends Mason said they boys go to 3 hour class on their way there they didn't talk because they are still not there self yet but getting there. Ok guys we here knock knock oh hey boys Mason can I talk to you over here yes boys go sit in the back ok we will. Ok so I heard people talk about them so you need to be with them 20/4/7 ok. Ok let's get to class ok hey let's welcome Alex and Max back claps and hugs. Class over boys let head to our lockers and get our stuff for next class which is art class ok let go. Hey boys how you feel hahaha I wish you would stay in there more knock it off leave them alone they already had enough to go though no I'm not going knock it off then I have no choice to tell Mr.Davis yes he is saying stuff to us. About our friend, oh that stuff ok and he won't stop saying it ok then you will have 20 detention no I'm not yes you will, what all the noise hey principal this boy won't do 20 detention because he won't stop talk about it. Ok then we will have to expel you for a whole year. Ok I will take the detention ok it starts right after school ok boys let's get you to art class ok at art class hey I want you to draw 6 people that are special to you and it can be someone that died ok I will,we know who we want to draw ok go ahead and do it. Ok and if it takes a little longer than everyone else that ok we just want you guys to take your time. Ok it was lunch time and they went to get some food but there won't not hungry. Ok hey boys how was school so far today good but I'm not that hungry that ok just try to eat something it doesn't have to be a lot you can eat all the French Fries or something small like that. Ok we will eat some French fries ok. Lunch is almost done and then they are on their way for 7 hour. Lunch done ok hey boys how have you been hahaha stop it is not funny. Boys knock it off, leave these boys alone they have enough to deal with they don't need more. Thanks you sir what you name oh I'm new here they told me about you guys so I know what not to do and I'm sorry what you going though and have gone through the same thing but anyway can I be your friends my name is kaden oh the a nice name well our name are Mason, Alex, Grayson,Jacob those are cool name now you have me as you friend group is that ok umm hold let us talk to each other for a min. Ok guys what do we think about him umm he did scare the boys how they were being mean to us so, Alex say yes same Grayson and Jacob say yea alright mason say ok so congrats welcome to our friend group ok let go to class before it start 15 min later arrive at class and it about to start ok. Hey everyone welcome to 7 hour can kaden stand up please welcome I know you know her but have you made friends yet yes I have these for Max, Alex, Jacob, and Mason are my friends oh that great yea ok so we are going to get you the same schedule as them and you will see the counselor with them to when the see her ok.ok you will be in good hand they are will good people yea I know there story and I seen people being me to them on the way here so I said hey knock if off the had enough stuff the are going though and had gone through so then I said can I be your friends and they said yes but I have a question can you take a picture of us so I can remember this day I met you guys and become friends yes we can ok Mr.Chris yes can you take our picture yes I can ok thank you let me decorate the board ok. It will say the day we become friends and then we hold up the signs ok then take the picture in 1 2 3 cheese ok take a picture of it ok thanks. Perfect is it alright if I put it on social media yes it is fine if you do ok thanks very much.