Chapter 27 ungrounded soon

Pictures of Mason and Nathen with the family and friends at park

They all went to tell their kids that we are going to the park for a picnic with their family and friends for only 6 hours because when we get there we have 1 hour for food to be cooked and then 2 hours for everyone to eat and talk the last 3 hours for the kids to play. It was time to go home and Diannah told the boys to let go of the car and dad will meet us there he was just finishing something at work. Ok let go I'm can't wait to see Nathen yea we all know we are going to be the last one there because the all had to go early to set it up. 15 minutes later we are at the park and Mason was ready to jump out and run over to Nathen to give him a hug 1 minutes later Mason and run to go hug Nathen and start to cry because he miss him so much from being ground. Guys go play and we will tell you when foods down, hey guys how have you been alright but at least our parents are letting us have our phone back and that we have 2 more weeks until we are ungrounded. They went to played and talk for in hour and now Mason Mom yelled the foods done and Mason dad and Nathen dad just got here so the Boys went to there picnic table. you guys have 2 hour to talk and eat then you guys will have 3 more hour to play and talk before we all have to go back home. They told their parent that their done and the their going to go play for the last 3hrs. They said ok boys have fun, 3 hour went by and everyone was saying goodbye. 20 minutes later everyone Else left while Mason Nathen said their goodbye for a long time and 40 minutes later the all left and headed home. We went home and Mason went to his room and just got ready for bed. It the next day. Everyone text in the group and said we should do a sleep over the day before we go back to school and go back to the senior sunset Nathen said ok let me go ask my mom let me go do that right now ok be right back guys. Hey mom and dad can me, Nathen and our friends spend the night next weekend so we can go to the senior sunset on the first day of school together, umm yes you guys can as long as it ok with there parent oh they ask them before asking me and they said yes, you guys can ok thank you I love you both. Ok I'm back and they said yes ok then we will all see each other then. It been a week and they are all ungrounded and it the weekend and it was time for the sleepover so the all can have fun so Mason went to go pick some of the up and pick Nathen up, 2 hrs went by and everyone was up at Mason house so the went to his room and hang out for the night it was the next day and we all got up and it was 2:30 so the went to watch some tv until diner was ready so the went down stairs to watch tv and wait for dinner to be done 3 hours. Food is done boys let's go and eat dinner then you guys have to go and get ready for school tomorrow 1 hour later everyone was done eating and the went to head up stairs to get ready for bed 1i minutes later everyone was ready for bed and the all put that alarms for 3:30 because they have to be at the school by 4:30 because the sun starts coming up at 5:15 so the all went to there sleeping spot and we're on there phone for a few hour then went to bed.