Chapter 22 alone time

Pictures of Mason and Nathen having alone time

It was a 4 day weekend and Mason and Nathen told there friends that they want alone time so there friends said ok. You guys can have as much alone time as you need just make sure you have time to spend time with friends and family ok we will Mason said. We when up to our room we also  told our family not to bother us because we want some alone time. They knew what we met by alone so they let us be but they do tell us when lunch time and dinner time is so we can eat something. It 3:00 and Mason mom come up and told us that she starting to cook done so she said start get ready and get clean because we are having a big family dinner tonight and to invite our friends and there mom and dad ok we will see you in a few dinner will be down soon be down here by 5:00 ok we will.  Hey Nathen I'm get in the shower first so get ready to hope in with me ok, ok I will 25 minutes later we got out and dressed and everyone start to come and mom hold for us to come done there and Nathen said we be down there here in a minute we almost done getting ready Mason mom said "ok".  5 minutes later the boys head down stair were everyone was sitting at the kitchen table and Mason and Nathen mom said "Mason and Nathen you guys sit at the end of the table and your friends can sit with you guys too".  Everyone else can sit anywhere Else I'm can I have some help with  bring the food out please oh yes honey we be back we bring dinner out so Mason mom and dad are bring the food out for dinner and Mason said said "how was you alone time 😉😉😉" yes we did and it was good we feel much better then we were a month ago, Wow that so good glad your feeling much better. Here there is food now before we eat. I want to just say something to these boys so I know you boys, especially Nathen, had some rough times these past few years but I'm glad to see you guys finally getting happier than I have ever seen you. I know you don't want everyone to know these but I'm glad you guys are finally getting alone time together 😉😘 now we can and thank you for all come this is a little celebration for getting happier then you have been in the past year boys. Now let's eat and enjoy each other's company so 3 hours  later everyone was done eating and talking to each other and they all had to leave because we all have school and work tomorrow. Hey Mason it is time to get up for school ok Nathen ok I'm getting up now 15 minutes late we are ready and head out the door to pick our friends up for school. 5 minutes later we picked our friends up and headed to school with everyone and when we got there everyone was looking at us and saying wow I think they're finally happier then they have been the past few years.