Chapter 11 back home

Pictures of Diannah and Mason kids starting kindergarten

We are home and just resting because tomorrow the boys have to go to preschool then we have to go to work and Amanda has interviews to go to. Mason is going to make dinner while everyone else takes a nap, Mason work the kids up and said go jump and wake the girls up and tell them that foods done the said ok the boys walk up to the girls and started jumping on them and say food done let go eat the girls woke up and head to the table to go eat. They went to eat and after that it was time to get ready for bed because we all have a big day and they boys are  5yrs old  so this is their last year in preschool and it is half way until the end of the year. It's the next day and the boys are ready for school and everyone else is getting ready for interviews. We are getting in the car and on our way to drop the kids off then going to drop off Amanda then Mason will drop off Diannah after he drops the girl off at their interview he will go to his but first pick up his friends because they both want to do this job together. Mason is there to pick his friends up and his friends name Jacob are going to be working at a factory and Amanda and Diannah are going to work at the daycare center and Mason and his friends are going work at the gas station. So they went to do their interviews until 2:00 then when they were done they went to pick the kids up. It's 1:57 and the boys are done with their interview and they are now on their way to pick up the girls up form there interview after they pick the girls up there going to drop their friends off at there house then Mason is going to go pick the kids up. Mason at the kids school is ready to pick the kids up. The teacher there is going to get the boys so they can go home. The boys are in and now they are on their way to the house and then Mason said how were you day kids and they said it was fun. I love going to school. We were almost home and the girls were cooking dinner, but after dinner Diannah and Mason got a phone call from the boss of where they both interviewed so they asked if Amanda and Jake would come in the front room with us while the boys took this call with us. Hi is this Diannah and Amanda yes this is ok I want to congratulate you because you both got the job yea. Hi is this Mason and Jake yes this is I may I help you I want to congratulate you because you got the job. Yeah, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. The next day everyone gets ready to go to school and work. The boys took the truck to work while the girls got the boys ready for school then they will get ready for work. They big boys left for work and now the kids and girls are in the car getting ready to drop the kids off at school then Diannah and Amanda will go to work. The kids are off at school and now the girls are on their way to work with the kids at the daycare. When they got the they got meeted with lots of kids Diannah like that because she loves kids and taking care of them. It the middle of the day and  Diannah and Amanda are love the kids but Diannah got a call say one of her kids go push of the slide and might of broken his nose and left leg and Diannah goes to her boss and says hey I have to go do you remember Alex, her boss say yes I do remember ok, he got hurt really bad at the playground so I have to go and take him to the emergency room. Her boss so ok go go you can take the week off this week to take care of your kids. Diannah said thank you, Diannah is in the car calling Mason and say get to the hospital as soon as you can. Alex got hurt badly at the playground at school and he has a broken nose and left leg, he said ok I'm on my way. Diannah is at the school to pick up Alex, Diannah said hey Bobby how do you feel but the nurses said he passed out. Diannah said he has been bullied by these little ones when it is time to go play outside. They said we don't know we will have to ask his brother and he on his way out too, and Diannah said ok thanks. We are on our way to the emergency room where Mason is meeting us 15 minutes late. We are here at the hospital where Mason is there in front with a wheelchair, hey  bubby  how do you feel but Diannah said Hey Mason he is passed out, he said ok let get him in a room.hey we need to check in a room as soon as we can because my son is passed out and he has a broken nose and left leg. Ok Alex Booker Diannah and Mason say yes there you are ok let get him check we need to get him a cat scan to see if the and wrong up there. In the cat scan and Alex it getting scan 5 minutes later he's Done with get scan and we wait for like 1 hour before getting the answers and the doctor come out Mason and Diannah and we said say well it say it the he has a concussion and a broken nose and left leg so he have to be very careful ok we will make sure his is very careful.5 minutes later we are in the car going to pick everyone up we first went to pick up jake for school then we went to pick up Amanda at the dare care and after we pick her up we went to pick up Jacob form work. We all went home and just relaxed 😌 and after a month of being careful Alex his healed. He goes back to school tomorrow but Diannah and Mason go over and talk to Alex and say what is going on out of school, Alex says there is nothing going on. Diannah said are you sure these nothing going on yes I'm sure Mason called in Jacob, Jacob come here hey do you know what going on no i don't and if I did I would have told you. Ok we believe you, you can go back to eating diner Jacob. Alex if you say there's nothing happening at school then we believe you so let's go back to eating dinner. Everyone is done with dinner and getting ready for bed. The boy got dressed and is in bed. Diannah and Mason went in and said good night boy we love you. Then Diannah and Mason went to bed and after they went to bed their friends went to bed plus Amanda and Kaden are dating so they are sleeping together. It is the morning and the boys are about to get up but before the boys get up all of the adults got up and ready for work 3 minutes later the boys got up and were ready to go to school. It is the middle of the school  year and the boys are getting ready because they have grandparents day at school. Mason called his grandparents and saw if they could come and of course they said yes we can we will be there as soon as we can ok thank you very much. Everyone is in the car getting ready to drop the boys off at school then mason will drop the girls off at work then he and his friend will go to work. 5 minutes later the boys' grandparents arrive and Masons said to the family to get there and are ready to have a fun day with them but Mason and the boys don't know that we got a Presley gift for the boys' grandparents. Ok it after school and the grandparents are going to take the boys home and hang out until we get there, we are about 15 min away from the house..... 15 min later we are home and going to get the gift for them. Mason and his Friend James are going to get the gift, 5 minutes later they got the gift and put it in front of the grandparents. Ok, on a count of 3 open your eyes 1, 2, 3, open them "  aww cute thank you we love  it ". It is a picture of all the years you guys have been with us and pictures of what we have done. Together over the years. Thank you all we love you but sorry that we have to say we need to get going ok love both by having a safe trip back, everyone said their goodbyes and then they went out the door to go home.