Chapter 20 getting better

It was time to head to lunch and we sat next to a window at one of the tables. Hey guys let's go get our food now, 6 minutes later they got their food and started to eat. It's time for the last class of  today, which is history. It is half way through history and Nathen asks Mason if we can go to the office and he said yes let go, Mis.Kirby can we go to the office yes ok,  thank you see you tomorrow. Let's go Nathen ok coming do you just want to go home yea ok let's go. We in the car head home 15 minutes late. We arrived home and Nathen headed in to lay down. Hey Nathen I'm going to call our friends so they know we went home and to let me know when to come pick them up, ok Mason I'm going to sleep now ok love you Nathen. Texting friends and saying " Hey whenever you are done with school let me know because we had to head home early because Nathen was not feeling well". Ok we will thank you for letting us know that you went home. school is almost done so Mason started  heading back to school, ok I'm on my way 15 minutes later Mason and his friends are in the car heading back home. 17 minutes later they arrived back home and headed upstairs to check up on Nathen. Hey Nathen how you feel I'm alright just tired of all the stuff going on I just want to feel normal like I was when I first met you Mason. Aww I know you will just give it time and you get back to the good old days as happy as you could ever be. Mason yes٫ Nathen can we just cuddle and it just be us in the room. yes Nathen it can be hey guys can you guys go home for now because he just wants some alone time with me. Yes, we can see you tomorrow at school.  Next day at school Mason's friends called him to see where he is " hey  Mason where you guys at ". "Nathen just wanted us to be together someday at school to see how that feels but for lunch you guys can always sit with us and most weekends you guys can hang with us. We just need some alone time together ."  "ok thanks for telling us but see you at lunch then , ok see you then."  Hey Nathen I'm going to hope in the shower, ok Mason. 8 min later Mason was out of the shower and then they headed to school. It was the second period when we got there so we headed to math class where everyone was staring at us. We handed the note to Mis.Kirk and then went to sit at our seats and sat done and got our math books out. 2 periods have gone by and it is time for lunch so we head to our lockers to drop off our morning binder and put what we need to take home from our morning to our home binder. We head to the lunch we got our lunch try and head to sit with our friends. Hey guys, how was you day? Mine was better than it was last week. I haven't been to the office at all today Nathan and Mason friends said " that good news so guys that mean this experience where we just see and hung out with each other at lunch and some weekends' ' Nathen says "yes it does help that we do it that way because it was just to much time with friends and not enough alone time with Mason.