Chapter 6 spring break/ camping

Pictures of Diannah and her bf Mason with their friends

They are done  unpack for the camping trip and we are still take our nap and  Diannah parents went to came and check up on us they don't know if we are breathing they hurry and try to wake us up and Mason brother did but Diannah and Mason hasn't  ok now they are ok guys can you get up.  It is 8:00 at night, ok we are up guys I think we need to go see a sleep doctor for you teens they all  said ok because I think you all stop breathing when you sleep. We are going right now mom went and dad stayed we are in the car and it's just the teenager and mom we are on our way and we live an hour away form the doctor's office so we are now almost here and it 9:00 and the closed the door when we get there because that what time they do close but they told us when we are they will wait to close. We are in and they are all in one room but different beds but they are all hooked up so now they all go to sleep and wake up in the morning at 9:00.the next morning and now they all wake up hey guys how was your sleep they said it was good ok mom yes the doctor told mom that they do stop breathing in there sleep and will need to be in sleeping mask when they go to bed now they all said ok here it is thanks you for give us one this will up us all a lot. We were in the car on our way home so our mom said now when you get home I want you all to go tell dad what you have and have to do to help you sleep without not breathing. They all said ok and mom said ok  we are home and now dad is outside so go tell him. The kids are  out of the car and we are talking to dad. Hey dad the sleep doctor told us that we have to have a sleep mask on when we go to sleep or even take a nap because we stop breathing in our sleep. good glad we got the figure out before it got worse. Well let's eat dinner and get ready for bed. Dad said dinner was almost done. Diannah's little brother said and he told me to come tell you to come here. We will just give us a second they said ok calm down Diannah her bf said and I know you don't like you siblings but you have to act like you do ok Diannah  her bf said and she did they are on the way down stairs to eat dinner and when they got down there dinner was done and ready to eat. Dad said how was everyone's day in a tired bad voice Diannah said good her bf said hey let just don't say it like that ok be nice.Because I know you had a bad day today but that doesn't mean to take it out on us. Diannah said ok sorry I will try to do that. Sweetie dad said what happened today at school dad asked if you don't mind telling me?  I will  there these people at school not going to tell name but they won't leave us alone so we talk to the principal and they said the will try do something ok sweetie stop there Diannah dad and mom said we got a call from your teacher kids mainly I want to tell Diannah and mason they told us you guys are lacking on you school so if that is so you go to your room now dad said in a loud voice. We did and Diannah said I hate them,  mason go up there too but go to your room not here's ok fine. Mason texted Diannah and said calm down. I know today was hard especially right now and I know you don't hate them. You are just in a rough life at this time right now and me and your friends are here for you Mason said. Diannah broke down crying and her bf came and told  her to just cry it all out it all out cry.the next few weeks the we're not grounded but didn't Diannah didn't talk to her parents they were doing the silent treatment. The next day at school the teacher asked how was the talk last night because I know you're missing a couple of school work but that ok you can catch it up they said ok. Mason said it didn't go well she yelled at her parents because they were mad at just a few assessments missing, then she stormed to her room and said I hate you guys and then she slam  the door so that she was mad and not talking to her family for a while but they also sent me to my room because I was also missing assignments oh yea I know that ok too but back to what I was talking about. It's been 2 weeks since Diannah talked to her family and now she is not mad but she is but it is not as much as it was when they are talking to each other again. It Been 3 weeks since spring break and it already may and almost time for summer break.