Chapter 19 head home from school

It 3:15 and school is over so Nathen gose and meet up with Alex and Mason. Hey Nathen yes does mom know we won't be home yet, yes ok. Ohh Nathen look hey Alex ok Mason, stand aside. Hey this is what you get for being so mean to my boyfriend. So Nathen and Alex start to fight and it goes on for 30 minutes hey guys stop right now break it up boys. Boys what's going on well Alex made fun of my boyfriend brother's death and I just got so mad so yea. Ok then you guys can go but Alex yes officer you are under arrest for being mean and start this fight with his boyfriend come on what no you can't yes i can let go, ok then ok boys you be safe so you later this other officer will protect you and he will take you home thanks officer Nathen said, and here put some ice on that eye ok. We are in the car and on our way home 15 minutes later we home ok boys let's go in, ok what are you doing oh I'm your moms friend, oh ok thanks for taking us home. Knock knock hey Hope oh hey Amanda so what did they do well nothing but Nathen got in a fight with Mason bully ok can I come in and tell you what happened yes. Boys go upstairs and Mason takes care of Nathen, get him a new ice pack ok I will. 15 minutes later officer Amanda left and  Nathen mom came up ok so you guys are taking this week off and you art teacher told me that your books are turned in. Hey Mason can you get me aspirin please and thank you love you, love you to Nathen be right back hey where the aspirin at oh in the bathroom downstairs ok thanks, yea his head hurt I told him tomorrow we are going to the clinic to get him check out ok thanks for let us know that. It's the next day and we got up and ready and Nathen's eye still hurts and his head still hurts so we get ready to go to the clinic but before we go Nathen grabs some aspirin and an ice pack ok I'm ready to go ok. It still hurts sweetie yea ok then we are taking you to the er  I know we didn't want to go but if it still hurts like this then we have to go to the er. Ok then let go hey mom do we have health insurance yes ok thanks I have to take him to the ER and I know we didn't want to take him but it still hurts really bad, ok then take him there ok thanks, 17 minutes later we are there hey we need a doctor right now we can't wait ok go room 5 doctor Reese yes here take them, you go to room 5 ok. Hey boys what seems the matter well I got into a fight with my boyfriend bully and this happened and I have a massive headache and my eye and head still hurt badly. Ok well we will run some test but for now we will give you some pain medicine and give you fluids so you are now being amidad ok hey Nathen, yes Mason I'm calling one of our moms ok ring ring mom yes Mason um well we are going to be staying here for a few days it looks like so can you bring some stuff and coffee tomorrow please love you guys ok yes we can love you guys to see you tomorrow. Hello can I come in yes ok so we are ready to take him up to get an mri and a cat scan oh ok can I come with, yes you can ok thanks. Nathen it going to be ok I'm right here so the cat scan is first ok 10 min later he out of the cat scan so now the mri machine is open now so let go to that to then we can go back to the room ok guys all right so this will only take about 6 minute then the cat scan, ok so if you want come over here with me and wait. Hey Reese it's done ok let's go back to the room now ok so visiting hour are over but are you the one that is staying with him yes I'm his boyfriend ok then here this lays back so that you can get some sleep ok but tomorrow I will have the results ok. Hey doctor Reese yes doctor rose way didn't you tell them now because you have them right here well they have been through enough today so I will just stop at this point and wait until tomorrow ok then I know What you mean that they  have been through a lot ok then see you tomorrow see yea. Ok mason good night I'm going to try and get some sleep ok good night then love you. Next day it was in the afternoon and Nathen mom brought us some clothes. Doctor Reese so we have the results so it's nothing serious but he just has a very bad concussion, ok thanks but we want him to stay here for a couple of days ok, ok thanks you for the good news, Your welcome. He just has to stay for the week then he can go home but he will have to stay home for 2 weeks then he can go back to school. Ok so he isn't expelled from school, no scenes you're protecting your boyfriend then you're not expelled but the bully is ok thank you for everything you did. Tonight your guys can go home but he will have to stay home for a week. Ok I will call one of your moms to make sure you guys do so they know.3 hours later it was time to check out and head home hey Nathen yes Mason let got to the car. We are in the car heading home but first we are going to pick friends up ok Mason. I'm just going to sleep for a little bit. 15 minutes later we are at a friend's house picking them up, hey guys how you guys doing. We good how Nathen is a lot just in pain in his arm, aww I'm sorry he feels like that. We home Nathen let get you Inside and into bed, hey Mason yea kaden his bed is ready ok thanks kaden let get him in. Here you go Nathen you can go back to sleep next week you can start going back to sleep. It was the weekend and we got up took a shower and then got dressed and headed out the door and went to do something fun. Hey guys, should we go to the video games store 17 minutes later we are here at the video game store and we head in and just start playing all of the games for 5 hours. It was time to go get lunch at a Mexican restaurant that took about 2 hours. We are at the Mexican restaurant and about to leave to go back home and get ready to go back to school scenes that happened a month ago. Hey guys yes Grayson let head on out I paid for the food ok thanks no problem you guys been through enough this past month. We are in the car on our way to drop our friends off at their house so they can get their stuff for school tomorrow.10 min we got all of our friends stuff to spend the night with us so we can go to school together. We home mom hey guys how was your day, it was fun now we get to have the sleep over tonight. Hey guys let's go watch a movie before we head to bed, everyone heads upstairs to go watch a movie in the Nathen and Mason room. Hey guys yes mom Mason said let start head to bed your guys have school tomorrow ok  we will head to bed now goodnight mom. Goodnight Boys,it time to get up boys how ready to go back to school we are almost ready to head out the door, hey guys how every is ready get in the car do we can get going ok is everyone in the car yes there are Mason ok let's head to school. 15 minutes later we are at school now, Mason yes Nathen I'm scared ok take a deep breath in and out 5 times ok let's all walk in together they do know to not do any of their caring stuff because they know that you don't like it. Hey guys how you Been good just nervous to be back at school yea I get that if you need anything you can come to the office. I will let you know if I did and I will also let the teachers know too ok thanks.