Chapter 5 beginning of 11 grade/ he in a better places now

Pictures of diannah and her bf Mason with some of their friends

It  is the morning of 11th grade  and we are at school and they all said it is a new year and a new us. We went to class and worked on stuff that the teacher gave us and to take notes to do then when school is over we go look over the notes and study every day. It has been 3 months in school and we work hard but today Amanda got a call on her phone in the middle of math class and the teacher said to leave it but she didn't. We said pick it up it's your mom she might have some bad news for you or just news. She picked up the phone and said mom what wrong she said that hey text me it has to go ok phone call ends. What she said I had to end the call but she said that she will text me if the teacher said ok let me see it when she does. She texted me ok here teacher ok I am going to read it out loud to everyone it say hey sweetie I know you're in school but this is going to be hard to tell you this that I have bad news your dad just passed away. Give that phone back now ok let go Amanda friends said Amanda said in a sad voice where we were going they said to the principal office he will help you she said ok. We all cry with her even my bf does too Amanda tell him what happened and know why we all cry because we are friends and friends cry when one of our friends cry is that right guys the principal said the girls and mason said yes. Ok you can stay here for a few and think of happy times then you will have to get back to class they said ok. It Been a few minutes and we are heading to lunch then after lunch to class we are all done with lunch and heading to our last class of today today topic for that class has some died in your life if she who how and when and did you get to say goodbye.The other class went the Diannah went then Mason then Amanda ok umm my dad he died today while I was in school and that why we didn't come to your class this morning I was in the office and I didn't get to say goodbye. That's enough the teacher said stop laughing, it's not funny Mason and  Diannah said yes stop.school is over and we all went home and just rested. It's Been a few weeks and Amanda knows that he's in a good place now. It's the middle of  March and everyone is happy but Diannah doesn't know what's going to happen next year. Mason said it's going to be fun and an amazing memory and me and the principal  are going to get stuff ready to do it  Mason  said. It's time to go home for spring break and they went camping this weekend then going to have fun the other days but study more during spring break. Before Mason left for  spring break he  told the principal that he's going to propose to Diannah. The principal said, ''It's really cool. I will help you next year to get it ready. Just tell me when you are going to do it. Mason said I think about doing it on her birthday in April next year. He said that going to be amazing she is going to love this and she will say you're the best boyfriend that she could ever ask for and thanks for  being there for me because of all of the stuff she went through. Yeah she will and I will sell your welcome. This is a thank you for saving me and what I was going through. The principal said that is amazing.Mason said but ok I have to go. We are going camping this weekend then we are going to have fun and study some. The principal said cool but don't do too much study on your spring break. Mason said ok we won't but have fun see you later. We are in the car heading to the campsite with all of our camping gear and now we just got to the campsite  and we went camping and did what we do when you go camping for the weekend. It the last day camping and we are packing up the campsite and now we are almost done and now going to look around to see if we miss anything and we didn't so now we are in the car and on our way back home 2 mile in we stop and get gas and to go to the bathroom and also get snacks and drinks. We are back in the car from getting snacks and drinks and also using  the bathroom and we are almost home and we don't have to help get stuff out because we are so tired but that just me and Mason and his brother sense we are all teenagers. but all of our younger siblings have to, the little ones said not far they are old so why  not do it well they are tired and need rest right now you guys have all Been through  some stuff so deal with it. Ok we will, good and if you don't you will be in time out.