Chapter 26 ground no friend no boyfriends

Pictures of mason and his dad yelling at him

It got close to the end of the first month's of getting grounded and all of the parents got together to meet to see how all of their kids are doing with being grounded. Hey kids Mason's more said we are going out your sister is in charge til we get back and Mason you need to do your chores and have them done by the time we get back. Diannah and Brett were on their way to meet all of the other parents to talk about how they behave and if it's been long enough to tell them that they're ungrounded. We are here at the Mexican restaurant Diannah٫ Brett said we just walk in and tell them that we are here for the party of 20٫ oh OK right over here you too are the last to arrive so what do you want to drink diannah I would like some coffee and what about you Brett i co would like beer then water. Hey guys so how Mason doing umm when he done with chores he will just cry in he room and say that he really misses Nathen they haven't talk for a long but we might let them have their phone back so the can facetime and then after a few weeks in the beginning of August so what about you guys do you agree with us about that idea. Yea we should do that is a great idea but anyway how Nathan doing he alright nothing much just been vs staying in his room be a lot after doing chores should we just give them the phone back now because I don't want Mason to go back in his depressed state again so if we don't at least get them there phone back. What we all should do when we get home and tell them you're still ground for 3 more weeks but you can have your phone because we don't want your friend and boyfriend that Mason is not do I ng good and misses all of you especially his boyfriend Nathan and we don't want to get him back in his depressed state that he just got out of. hey everyone we will pay for you guys meals so you can head on out and to talk to your kids about what we talk about and lets meet with our kids at the park this weekend so they can talk but only for 4 hrs OK we good with that.