freak in you- Ddot

6:34 pm
your pov
__________________________________so ddot had invited you to his house but he was currently streaming but it had been over like 4 hours and you was getting tired.

your outfit:

"darriennn, is you done yet cus i didn't came over to spectate you doing yo lil stream" you said irritated "But mami, it's almost done, we're almost at the bank

"darriennn, is you done yet cus i didn't came over to spectate you doing yo lil stream" you said irritated "But mami, it's almost done, we're almost at the bank. I promise after this I'm all yours, I can't quit now. I don't wanna get no bad rep from my community." darrien explained desperately, as he turned back around and continued playing his game, clearly you weren't getting the love you wanted.

"yk what, fuck that i'm out" ddot quickly got out his chair and ran behind you as you tried to walk out the door. "Where tf you think you going y/n?" he yelled as he grabbed your arm. "i'm going home since you wanna be all on your game."

"How tf you think you finna go home when I invited you over, you ain't leaving here til I'm done." darrian said as he pushed you back towards his chair. "i ain't about to sit there watching you doing nuthin tf?" you said getting mad "stfu I already told you I was almost done. It's not like I invited you over to play with dats not what i called you for, you always complaining about shi You ain't gon be here for much more, so sit tf down and stop fucking complaining." ddot shouted.

*Ddot goes back to playing his game and continues to talk to his chat about the game, you continue to sit there, but the way he just yelled at you was something staying on your mind, It was sexy af.

you get up and go sit on his lap kissing his neck, he didn't react at first thinking you was joking but when you actually kissed his neck he froze and quickly stopped his stream.

Ddot's whole face heats up as he grabs you by the chin and turns your face from side to side, checking the hickeys you had left on his neck. "You gon have to make it up to me." he said with a smirk . "and how ?" you said smiling.

he pushed you back in his chair and straddled your lap. He continued to put a hickey on your neck as you sat there, not resisting.

A wicked thought entered Ddot's head without a second for hesitation, Ddot took one of the markers he used to write his tag on the walls and began writing his name all over your neck. The ink from the marker left your neck fully stained, completely marked as his property.

Ddot leaned back and smiled as he stared at his work. He had marked you. You were officially his and his only. "mmhh post it bae.." Ddot pulls out his phone and opens your camera app. He takes several pics of your neck, making sure to capture every inch of it so everyone could see that you belong to him. He then pulls up IG and uploads it, typing in the caption, "Mine."

he put his phone back on his desk taking you to his bed, he slowly took your clothes off kissing you everywhere...

the morning after, you woke up to a bunch of ig post that had you and ddot tagged in talking about the story he posted yesterday you went on your camera to see if the mark was still there and it was. you just smiled at your phone closing it snuggling into darrien arms falling asleep again.

HEYYY ITS BEEN A LOOOINNBGGG TIMEEE !, so like i tried something knew using like an ai but like changed some word so credits to the ai ig😭?? but anyways it's been a loooonngggg timeee so vote and shi and thanks for the 22k!! love yallll🩷🩷🩷