Boogz (friends w benefits)

your pov
6:34
____________________________________you and boogz were best friends but, with benefits. Everyone always shipped y'all together telling y'all to get together and stuff.

y'all were chilling on the block with some oy members, you was on boogz lap watching TikToks when ofc ppl had to bother y'all🙄.

"ain't no way they not tg" you heard Dee say "shut up nigga" you said mugging him, Dee just smacked his teeth and went back to whoever he was talking to.

you felt some soft lips on your neck kissing you, ofc it was boogz's lips. "mmh movee bro" you said pushing his head away "oh so I'm your bro now" I'm not yo bro nigga" boogz said gripping your neck "yea wtv, but I wanna go hom I'm tireddd" you said whining "aii we out" he said dapping up some ppl.

"paa can you carry mee" you said "mmcht fine" he said kneeling down so you can jump on his back.

y'all got there pretty fast since he was basically running, his adhd was kicking in🤦🏽‍♀️.

y'all got there but boogz dumbass decided to throw you on the bed but you ended falling on the ground..

10 minutes later..

"I'm sorry maaaa, Ian mean toooo" he said kissing on your neck, you was currently giving him the silence treatment cause that shit hurt.

"cmon mama don't be like thattt" he said getting on top of you "boogz broo get off me" you said pushing him off you "yo y/n what I told you about calling me bro" he said gripping your neck, you was DRIPPING.. a lil smirk appeared on boogz face, he started kissing on your neck while he other free hand went in you pants rubbing thru your pantie.

"hmm fuckk" he took that as sign to go faster putting your panties on the side "ouuu fuck just like thatttt" you said, he suddenly stopped making your eyes open "why you stopp?" you said whining he didn't say a word but just got up to pull his and your pants down.

He spitted on your cat-cat (ionk how to call that shit help😭)rubbing your pussy with his thumb then slamming all his length into you.

"oh fuck take some outtt" you said "unt unt take it- fuck.." boogz say. All that was heard in the room was clapping moaning whimpering. An hour later yall was done..

"so am I still your bro ?" Boogz said laying next to you you just hummed a no drifting to sleep.

HEYYYYY, y'all I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated for so long😭, I told y'all I was making a bunch of chapters but I ain't even finished one I'm sooo sorry😭😭 ill try updating more often I promise😞 but yea thank you for all the votes AND FOR 5kkk??🥹 I love yalll❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️