Bend ova prank (ddot

"Hey y'all it's your girl y/n and today ima be doing the bend ova prank, so rn he down the block and ima call him to tell him to come"

                    Calling My 🌏 
(ok ntm on the name I ain't have no idea😭)

He responded on the second ring;

"Hey ma wassup?" He answered

"Hey babyyy, you busy? I miss youuu.." you said "I'm on the block with roscoe and dudey, but gimme 30 minutes I'll come over " he said "ight" I said hanging up. So I said some stuff to the camera before turning it off to save battery feel me?? (If you don't I actually dgaf- I'm jp😭)

So like 40 mins later I hear a knock on the door I hurry to turn the cameras on then open the door

"Damn what took you so long ma?" Ddot said while coming in hugging me and smacking your ass "nun I was just in the toilet" (that was your outfit btw and idk why I put so randomly in the story🤷🏽‍♀️)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was kinda short so the prank would be more funny. "So you 'miss me' but I aint go no kiss? " you just giggle (wtf 💀) and kissed him which turned into a make out session, you slowly pull out (ayoo🤨) with a small smile "ight let's watch sum in the living room" you say walking in the living room with him behind you.

"Ima go take some juice you want sum?"
"Nah I'm fine ma" he said as he sat on the couch pulling his phone out.

You go get some Fanta and while you walked to go sit by him you 'accidentally' drop the Fanta you bend ova in front of him "damn ma" he said smacking your ass "DARRIEN" you semi-yelled to him "it's not my fault it was looking at me 🤷🏽 " he said shrugging.

Y'all was bored so y'all decide to go to your room and cuddle there. While walking there you decided to just randomly bend over. "We can fuck in the hallways too yk?" You just side eyed him then y'all walked to the room you took the remote and dropped it then when your bent over ddot gave you fake back shots.

"Bro ddot wtf you gotta chill bru😐" I said fake getting annoying cus that shit was kinda turning you on🤭 "then stop bending over in front of me" it was silent. Too silent:

"Darien baby you mad?" He just ignored you so you got up taking the camera and putting it in his face "it was a prank paa" you said dragging your words "mmcht stop playing with niggas like that bro😒" he said smacking his teeth "wait so you don't wanna fuck😢" he said with a sad face "boyy byeee" you turned the camera off he helped you turn off the other cameras and plug them then y'all cuddled the rest of the day

I LIKE THIS ONEEE🤭
VOTE🤨