Secret (dd)

5:49
your pov

you was holding yours stomach rolling on the floor "I AINT EVER MET A THIRD THAT AINT EVEN THE THIRDDD" you said wheezing "it's bc my momma thought it was for the third child😭" he said "Nahh bro" after like 5 minutes you calmed down

about 4 minutes on you got a call from dd Kai looked at you w a lowkey shocked face bc it said "baby daddy👅." "can you mute the mic real quick?" you said "sure" he said muting it.

"hey baee" you said answering the ft call "yo ma wyaa" he said in a sleepy voice "I'm w Kai doing a live stream, Kai mouthed "y'all together😯??" And you just nodded "oh aii lemme see the chat" he said sitting up on his bed "yo Kai can you unmute the mic?" you said "mhm and wtww dd" Kai said unmuting the mic

"yo kaiii wsp, when you inviting me to a live streamm?" dd said "soonn dw about that I'll give you my number n shit" Kai said "aii bet" dd said. You showed the phone to the stream letting dd talk to it "yoo chat wtw thooo" dd said "show me the chat ma- I mean y/n ..😅" dd said "aii dd I'm gon call you later" you said "aii bye love youuu" dd said dragging the U "mhm" you said ready to end the call "unt unt say it back" dd said "I love you too nigga write it down🙄." you said rolling your eyes "mmh" he said hanging up.

"DAMN, I didn't know y'all was like that" Kai said "I was about to rizz you .." he said fake pouting "nigga watch what yu saying they don't know" you said smacking the back of his head.

Y'all knew each other from school since y'all went to the same school but you moved out of the Bronx at 13 yo go to sugarhill since your mom thought it was safer🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Damn my fault mh" he said "BUT ANYWAYS, we gon make her rate amp memberss" he said typing something on his computer "damn nigga your keyboard musty asff" you said "chill it's not that bad😭"he said looking at it showing it to the chat "right chat ?" . "The chat saying otherwise tho" you said laughing reading the chat "man fucl y'all😭"

"Yoo I've heard of that nigga Duke Dennis he fine asfkkk" you said "dd not gonna like that 👀" he said side eyeing you "shut up before I smack you again😒" you said mugging him "yeaa wtvv, so rate him from one to ten" he said showing you fanum "that nigga dumb ugly I give him a 4.5" you said scrunching your face "oh nahh she did fanum dirty chatttt"

Y'all finished the stream about 2 hours later when you got home you face timed dd getting ready for bed w him and going to slee otp w him.

Double update tnn y'allll, I got the story idea from a rapper imagines book so creds to them !!
hope y'all liked nd yeaa yall know what to do vote n shii bye my luvsss💓💓💓💓