late night walk (dd)

your pov
3:47
____________________________________you was spending the night at dd's house since your momma was onna date w like the 5th guy this week🤦🏽‍♀️.

"yo ma wanna go onna walk or something?" He said "nigga it's 3 in the fucking morning where tf you wanna go" you said looking at him w a 'what nigga🤨' face "to the delii" he said "ouu you gon Shake ass inna deli" you said laughing at your own joke "mane shut up" he said mugging you.

"but you gotta change ain't no way you going out w ethikas" he said "I didn't even agree to come but aii." You said getting up to go change.

You change into his grey Nike tech set doing a messy bun putting on some lipgloss and your glasses

"I'm ready pa let's go" you said "aight" he said "you live?" You asked looking at his phone "yea say hi" he said showing you to the live you wave smiling at the live.

Y'all walked to deli but it was closed since it only opened at 7 am and closed at 3 am.

"Damn it's closeddd" he said "let's go to McDonalds" you said "that shi be opened 24/7" you said "let's race ma" he said "unt unt Im already tired of all that walking" you said walking w him following behind you "but it was only 2 blocks away, and you know damn well you can't even run 3 meters w them smoker lungs" you said "mmcht aight" he said sucking his teeth

While y'all was walking dd was having an attitude only talking to his chat and stuff
"aww baby you mad cause ian wanna race" you said pecking his lips but ofc his horny ass had to depend the kiss gripping your ass w his free hands "chill pa we live and outsidee" you said "mmcht Im still mad🙄." he said rolling his eyes "ohh I was about to give you sun special but if you mad nvm" you said looking down at his sweatpants rubbing his print giving him an hint "shit ma.." "anywaysss" you said leaving dd behind horny

Y'all ended the live when y'all was near your apartment since no one was there. you didn't even had time to fully get in yet that he pinned you to the wall passionately kissing you "knees" he said, you got on your knees pulling down his sweatpants and boxer. you was still amazed by the size after all the time y'all fucked.

you slowly started rubbing his dick and his ballsss rubbing in between them (saw that onna TikTok🧍🏽‍♀️) small moans was coming out of his mouth making you WETTT you looked up to him seeing his head up giving you good view of his sweaty neck and jaw. You moaned sending vibrations on his dick making him grown.

"Shii ma I'm gon cum" he said looking down at you he took his dick out slowly stroking it and few minutes later he cummed on your tongue making you swallow.

dd carried you up the stairs kissing you passionately. When y'all arrived to your room he put you on the and took his clothes off, you took that as a sign to take your clothes off too.

"U me and Hennessy" by Dej loaf and lil Wayne was playing lowly in the back.

Dd kissed you one more time before sticking 2 fingers in your pussy going in a fast pace "ouuuu shitt" you moaned.

DD rapidly took out his dick and putted it at your entrance "fuck you so tight mama.." he lowly said.

"ouuu fuck, yes baby just like thatttt" (..🧍🏽‍♀️) dd was fucking the SHIT outta you "IM GONNA CUM FUCKKK" you said cumming.

"You did so good mama" dd said cleaning you up "mmh" you said tired asfk since it was like 6 am dd got you some grey booty short and a white crop top he got him grey shorts and a white tank top.

He then layed you on top of him and took a picture posting it on his story

(But you was the one sleeping on him)

He put down his phone charging it then went to sleep w you.

HEYYYY MY HEARTSSS, Im sorry i haven't really be updating I got a baby to take care offd lmaooo and the funny thing is that his name is Ethan lmao but yea vote and I'll see y'all later bye pookiessss💗💗