What's wrong? (dd)

your pov
____________________________________ you had the baddest cramps and your heating pad was currently charging.

dd was streaming and you tried not to bother him but you was in too much PAIN.
"babyy" you whined in a low voice "what happened ma" dd said putting back on of his headset back and sliding his hands under your shirt gripping your boobs (y'all kno how much he loves boobs😭)

The chat was filled with some ayo's and bunch of other random shii which made you giggle "but baby can you go to the store and buy me some things?" you said looking down at him "what you in yo bloody days?" (Ion remember who said that but creds to them bc ts was mad funny😭) you slapped him in the back of his head cus why tf would he say that on live😒

"damn chill ma, but not rn I'm streaming" he said looking at his chat "aight then I'll just go use one of your amiris as a pad" you said shrugging "aii chill ma I'll go" he said saying bye to his live nd ending it.

He changed into some black sweats nd a  black tank top putting on his Yeezy slides "aight ma I'm going rn" he said kissing you "aight bae call me when you're there" you said nd he just nodded.

you got a FaceTime call from dd meaning he was there you answered putting your phone on your dresser checking your heating pad seeing it was charged enough "yo ma uhm where do I find the pads? I'm at the baby section rn" he said looking around con...

you got a FaceTime call from dd meaning he was there you answered putting your phone on your dresser checking your heating pad seeing it was charged enough "yo ma uhm where do I find the pads? I'm at the baby section rn" he said looking around confused "turn the camera around" you said putting your heating pad on.

"Bae I can't guide you otp, you gotta ask a worker😭" you said "hell nah ima find it myself dww"

"Bro wtf are you doing in the decorating section when I asked you for pads nigga😐" you said "bro wait I'm almost there" he said "bro yk you skipped the fucking women section when you inna decorating things right?" you said getting annoyed "first of all I'm not ya bro nigga watch ya mouth" he said mugging you "can you just buy me my pads please..?" You said putting your head down since your cramps was coming back "aight mama I'll go ask wait a min mh aii?" he said softly, you just hummed in response.

"which ones?" he said flipping the camera to show you "take the purple ones." you said lowly "you okay baby?" he asked looking concerned "yea it's just the cramps🙂" you said "aii baby I'll see you home okay?" he said "hmm love you" you said waiting for an answer "love you too ma he said hanging up"

You get up and go take a shower using your last pad and putting on some of dds sweat nd a big black shirt.

you was in the living room w a big blanket and some capris un watching tv. When you heard the door open

"hey ma" dd said putting the bags down and coming to kiss you "hii babyy I missed youu" you said hugging him "I missed you more ma, but here I bought you some snacks" he said handing you the bag "thank you bbyyy" you said "yw ma but I'm gon shower n change so imma brb" he said kissing your massive forehead.

He came back downstairs with some shorts nd a tank top nd layed w you watching SpongeBob.

Heyyyy, why tf ddots cousin reading stories abt him?? Tha shi mad weird ain't gon lie but that ain't stopping me from uploading tho. Anyways voteee love y'all💗💗