Blind date (dd)

You was chilling on your bed when that lil bitch ass noti called. at first you didn't answer but after the second call you answered

"Fuck you want?'" you said

'"watch your mouth lil girlllll, i'm doing a video so i'll come pick you up at 7"

"Who said ye-" he hang up

"that niggaa." you said while getting up to get ready. You go take a shower, after you put lotion on your body and go in your closet choosing an outfit while still being in your towel. You put on a black jeans with some holes in it with a black tee a black hoodie over it and some black yeezy slides. you finish by putting channel mademoiselle perfume and waiting on your phone cuz it was 6:47.

At 7:15 you got a text from noti "yo come down im here" You take your bag and go down the block you see noti outside his car on his phone "Sup deck" you said. "Yo before we go in the V put da blindfold on" Noti said "trynna kidnap me or sum?" "Nah its for da vidd" He said " aight" you said while putting the headband on, you go in the car and you could tell somehow someone was in the seat next to you but it wasn't noti. Noti prolly was seating the camera then said "ima start recording now Ight?" A male voice said "alr" and you just nodded.

"Whats up y'all its your boy noticuz and todayyy i set theses two bitch ass-"

"Watch ya mouth" the boy said

"Anywayss, so i set them up for a blind dateeee" noti said

"Fym blind date??"

"So DD explain a lil bit about yourself and explain what you DOOOO"

" alr so im a drill rapper and my names dd osama yhu heard??"

"alr im y/n and yeaa ion work im at school so yea how old are you?"

"i'm 16 ma"

"DAMMNNN ALREADY WITH THE MA SHITT" noti screamed

" Noti stfu before i dyke you rs. anyways im 15 turning 16 in two months"

"ALRIGHTTTTT, so what y'all ideal dream date, you start y/n." noti said

"simple shii like going to the cinema and shii"

"Alr i like going to all places if its w u ma"

"DAMNNN ALR ALR" noti said. "so dd do you like what you hearrrrrrrr??"

"yea she sounds cute" he said

"ANDD YOUUU Y/N"

"first of all stop screaming niiggaaa, and yea he coo' " you said

"alrrr so dd do you think you could control that allll theee wayyyyyy"

"i'm controlling that all the wayyy for sureee" dd responded

" so we'll do a lil touchingg testtt, y'all gotta hold hands to yk"

"Ight" you said.

noti took y'all hands and like put it together yfm?

"Dang your hand soft ma"

"Boy stop flirting" you said while laughing

and he just laughed

"so dd wha you search in a female"

"wym?" dd said

" like a lightskin shordyyy brown skin w a good shape and shii like that"

"i like all of em but like light skin or brownskin coo and i like me some GYAAT"

"NNAAAAHHH NIGGA SAID GYAAT" noti screamed while laughing

"what about youuuuu y/n"

"js be funny dress good and we cool gangsta"

"so to the count to three y'all can take off the blind foldd" noti said

"3...2..1"

y'all took it off and he was actually cute

"damn mami you fine asf"

" you look cutee too" you said as you feel your cheeks going red

"trynna slide that number??"

"aightt" he gave you his phone and you putted your number.

"y'all will thank me later at your wedding" noti said

he did his outro then ended his video. You dap noti up and give dd a hug

" byee y'all" you said

"i'll call you late ma

THATS MY FIRST IMAGINEE IT MIGHT BE CRINGE OR WEIRD OR WHATEVER BUT HONESTLY IDGAF, AND ITS SHORT TOOO.

Like and vote or its gonna be me and you🤗