Whisdom teeth (jah osama)

Jah's pov
13:38 pm
____________________________________
So me ddot and jay was bringing y/n to take ha wisdom teeth out. Jay and ddot was in the backseat and I was driving with y/n in the passenger seat (passenger princesssss😛). I saw how much she was stressing so I put my hand on her thigh caressing it.

"Baby it's gon be okay stop stressing" I said looking at her kissing her cheek, she slightly smiled at me. "eww stop allat lovey dovey shit" ddot said w a disgusted face "mane shut yo ass up" y/n said mugging him.

We arrived at the dentist thing and waited for about 15 minutes before some office lady called her "y/n l/n?" I slowly kissed her "it's gon be okay ma, I love u aight?" She just nodded "I HOPE YOUR TEETH FALL DOWN TO YOUR THROAT BITCH" ddot yelled "I'm gon tell mami watch" y/n said mugging him "I was playingggg mhh" ddot said but y/n just ignored him going in the room.

"How long that shi gon take?" Jay asked "about an hour I think idk" I answered "damn an hour?! yo let's go to the block cause ain't nobody finna sit an hour here" ddot said with his sassy self "aight" I got up and left my number to the lady so she can call me when y/n done with ha operation.
*an hour nd 30 mins laterrrr🤯*

I got a call from the office thing saying to come pick y/n up so me ddot nd Notti went to go pick y/n up. We waited a few minutes before seeing her in a wheel chair w a big ass bandaid near ha mouth. ddot w his childish ass started laughing like crazy.

"LEMME GOOO !!" we heard y/n yell (DAMMIT BITCH I SAID LET GO😒)  some nurse that was struggling came up to us "for y/n l/n right?" She said "mhm" I said getting up passing y/n to Notti cause ain't no way I'm trusting ddot w ha knowing he could just let her slide down the hill like a dumbass🤦‍♂️.

But anyways I passed my keys to Notti and went to sign some papers. "Here are some medicines that she has to take 3 times per day for a week and normally it should be healing" she said slightly smiling. I smiled back at her thanking her nd went back to the car seeing y/n beating the shit outta ddot.

"babyyy, ddot called me a rabbit" she said "ddot leave ma girl alone foe I leave you on the side of the road" I said "mane wtv" ddot said getting on his phone while Notti was smiling at his phone "why yu smiling at your phone Indian boy?" y/n said, me and ddot burst out laughing "ain't no way she called you Indian" ddot said holding his stomach "nah that's crazy" I said buckling up and starting the car.

We arrived at y/n's house, we all got out the car but for some y/n wouldn't move. "babyyy ion wanna walk can you pick me upp?" y/n said whining I was about to pick her up when ofc ddot had to say something "that shit ain't even 2 meters away fatass" ddot said "oh nahh you got 10 seconds to run" y/n said mugging ddot "1, 2, 8, 10.. you a dead man pussy !!" I was parked a block away from their apartment.

"CMERE CMERE👹" a heard y/n yell, mane them niggas is always arguing🤦🏽‍♂️.

"No os dije a todos que no corriyáis en mi casa? Corriendo sin zapatos en mi casa, será mejor que limpien este desastre antes de que les dé una paliza a los dis" (traduction: Didn't i tell y'all not to run in my house? Running with no shoes in my house y'all better clean this mess before I beat both y'all asses up)

"But mami he started to-" y/n said but got cut off "unt unt ion wanna hear nun of that" mama fab said "ohh jah mi amor I didn't see you there, you want something to eat?" She said kissing his cheek "nah Im okay thanks tho" I said smiling at her "okay call me if there's anything she say going to grab her keys "where you going" ddots protective ass said "somewhere" and "where's the somewhere?" ddot asked "boyy mind your business" she said closing the door.

Roscoe, Bloodie nd Dee came over while y/n was in ha room watching some Netflix. I went I upstairs to check up on her seeing that she fell asleep, I changed into some shorts w no shirt cus it was hot asl and went to lay with her..

FOR SOME REASON TS TOOK ME MAAADDD LONGG TO WRITE TS BROOO. But anywaysssss y'all betta vote😒💗💗