Chilling (dudeylo)

..
So you nd dudey was just chilling in your room nd you decided to make some tiktoks

You posted it on your TikTok n instagram. "Ma ima order sum, you want me to order you something?" He said looking up from his phone "yea just a some chicken nuggets and macaroni baby" you said "aight" he said ordering the food.

You decided to got live while dudey was sitting on his gaming chair playing w Dee and roscoe while you was sitting on his lap "hey y'allll" you said cheesing nd dudey just gave a quick glance at the live. "So y'all seen my TikTok w my husbanddd" you said kissing dudey all over his face "maaa movee" he said slightly laughing w his beautiful smile, you was just admiring him when his phone dinged

"Paa the foods here ima go get it" you said unwrapping his hands around him, you went downstairs taking the food and going back upstairs when you saw your little sister sneaking out. you just smirked of how you could blackmailed her.

You went back in your room and seing dudey on his phone you sat back on his lap with him kissing on your neck "hm chill bae, but anyway guys we gon eat so yes byee!" You said ending the live.

"Ouu what you got paa" you said peeking into his bag "you want some?" He said slightly chuckling, you just nodded and took a bite of his mcchicken.

Y'all finished eating and dudey went downstairs throwing the bags while you changed into some ethikas set since it was hot as a mf.

He came back and change into some grey sweatpants (🤤) and a white tank top he had left before. He came back and laid in your bed while you just quickly clean your desk.

You climbed on top of him straddling his lap kissing him, he smacked your ass making you softly moan giving you access to your tongue and putting his hands in your ethikas, since you didn't have panties on it gave him easy access to your pussy.

Hé quickly got on top and quickly took off your pants staring at your pussy, "pretty pussy only fa me, right?" He asked already knowing the answer. You just nodded just having one think on your mind; him eating your pussy.

"Word mami." he said with a low raspy voice "yes all for you daddy" and just with that he started eating you out.

you was a moaning mess, gripping his Afro pushing his head deeper into you. "hmm baby I'm c-close" you semi-yelled, his tongue tricks working perfectly on you. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you cummed.

You released your grip on dudeylo's hair catching your breath while he went to take a wet towel to clean you up he putted your ethikas back and payed you on him kissin your forehead "goodnight mami love you" you just hummed in response knocking out.

FIRST SMUTTTT, what y'all think? It's my first smut so if it's trash myb😭
Anyways vote n yea love yalll🤍