im done. (dd)

1:34 pm
your pov
____________________________________
dd has been cold with you the whole week and you was tired of it. It was like living with a stranger, he showed you no type of love.

dd was currently on live and you waited for him to finish it so you could go talk to him about the current situation.

5:48 pm
dd has been live the whole day so you decided to just tell him while he was live

"dd can we talk" you said "not rn I'm live" he said not even looking at you "you've been live the whole day bro." you said irritated "and? Leave me alone y/n" he said "on some rs bro, why you acting like that?" you said "like what y/n" he said sighing "see you calling me by my name when you never do it" you said "ain't that what yo mama gave you?"

"I'm not even playing w you rn David." you said "I'm not playing neither y/n" he said "honestly dd, do you even care anymore..?" "broo.. NO I DONT SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" he yelled, you wanted to cry real bad "cut the live." you said lowly "nah cus that's the reason why I fucking cheated dramatic ass bitch.." he mumbled "what.. yk what I'm done w all your bs bro" you say full on crying.

you put on some bubble slides and took a bag w some stuff for a week and called a Uber, the Uber arrived 6 minutes later and drove you to your bsf house.

you knocked on her door and a few seconds later she opened the door seeing the state you was in she immediately pulled you in for a hug

"What's wrong ml?" she said bringing you to her room "it's- it's dd.." you said sobbing "calm down ml, here take theses, go shower and then come explain everything to me alr?" you nodded getting up to take a shower you took a towel from the guest bathroom and went to shower with hot water.

you finished showering and changed into theses:

With some black Nike socks.

you came back to your bsf miyaa choosing a movie with some snacks around her. "So you ready to tell me or nah?" she asked "yea.. so it all happened a week ago.." you said explaining the situation.

15 minutes later you finished explaining to her "that nigga ain't shit mama, I'm sorry" she said caressing your head that was now on her lap. You love this girl to death, she's the only one that been there for you since 3rd grade, I guess you could call her your '4lifer'

"Let's watch the movie" she said getting you out your thoughts you just nodded with a small smile, you were so tired that not even 5 minutes into the movie you fell asleep.

DD's pov
"broo.. FUCK, I fucked up" I said hitting my desk real hard "aii chat ima see y'all later I got some things to handle ima see y'all later.            I ended the live and went to go shower and put on a a black Nike tech set with black cats I went to checl y/n's and seen that she blocked me..

Knowing her she probably was at her bsf house so I drove there. (How tf yk ha address🤨?)

I finally got there, it was around 7:30. I knocked on the door and a few minutes later y/n's bestie answered "ye- ohh hell nahh" she said trying to close the door but I blocked it with my feet and that shi hurt "wait lemme just go talk to her rq" I said with pleading eyes, she looked at me before sighing and opening the door "you got 5 fucking minutes okay?" She said "bett thank u" I said jogging up the stairs.

I opened about 3 room before finally opening miyaa's room seeing y/n laying on her side, I approached her slowly then went to lay down with her, I slowly started to kiss her neck and face to wake her up. I heard her cute growls meaning she had woke up.

A small smile appeared on her face as she putted he face in my neck, I just giggled at the smal action. I slowly started to draw circles on her back "wake up mama" I softly whispered in her ear she slowly start to move around in my arms "mmh babyy.." she said in her tired voice "wait wtf is you doing here" here we go..

"Listen ma I swear to god I didn't cheat on you, I was just overwhelmed with my career and stuff and I didn't see how much I was hurting you baby I'm sorry" I said hoping she'd believe me "you could've just talked to me abt it dd yk i'll always be there for you" she said taking my hands into hers "but if you can balance your career and me I think we need a break so you can figure out everything.." she said "no mama istg I already figured it all, please mama I need you.." I said my voice getting lower "fine dd, but if you mess up one more time we gon have to take a break" she said sighing "yes mama I promise you that I'm gon change."

"Thank you ma you don't know how much I need you.." I said pack your things I'm gon wait for you in the car I said getting up.

y/n pov
I packed my stuff and went downstream seeing miyaa in the kitchen on her phone, I went to hug from behind to thanks "thank you miyaa im going home now" you said "mhm anytime bestie" she said hugging you you got out locking the door with the keys miyaa gave you in case anything happens when she's not home.

*14 minutes later*

"aii ma, you hungry? you tired ? You want me to go run you a ba-" dd said "I'm okay babyyy" you said chuckling at how caring he was "you sure?" He asked "mhm" you said wrapping your arms around his neck hugging him while his hands wrapped around your waist, he slowly kissed your soft lips then kissed your nose and lips 5 times making you laugh "aii baby enough gts now" you said separating from him "only if you sleep with me" he said "boiiu just woke up from a 2h nap🤦🏽‍♀️" you said "idc" he said mugging you "alrr" you said giving up smacking his ass "yo bro what I told you about that gay shi" dd said mugging you "blabla I can't hear you.".

this whole situation made dd realize that he didn't really love her, don't get him wrong he did love her but more as a mental support. y/n on the other side loved him to death and would do anything for him.

DAYUMMMMM, 1k wordsss❗️. loved making this imaginessss. Ian got much to say but the usual: vote n the most important COMMENT cause ain't nobody finna have a dry ass book tf🤨? But anyways love y'alllll 💕 💕💕