Clingy (dd)

your pov:
11:18
Im aG so the G spot is where I wanna be😮‍💨
____________________________________you woke up to dd clingy into you like it was his last time seeing you. You tried gto get up but he just hold you closer getting comfortable on your boobs. "dd let me goo I gotta go make breakfasttt" you whined "maa 5 more minutess" he said in a low raspy voice "no david." you said "mmcht aight" he said getting off you.

You go to the bathroom washing your face nd brushing your teeth. You went downstairs nd started making some eggs nd bacon. You was cooking the eggs. You felt some hands wrapping around your waist and kissing your neck. "Mmh pa I'm cooking wait" you said pushing him away "mmcht aight" he said seating on the counter. "you showered yet?" you said looking at him "nah ima waiting fa u" he said.

Y'all finished eating nd you put the dishes in the dishwasher. dd insisted on showering w you. You ended up accepting bc y'all had to go shopping for the house.

your outfit (you can change it if you want💕)

You only put some gloss nd concealer you alrd did your eyelashes a few days ago:

dd had on this simple fit

so dd decided to drive, y'all were going to target then Walmart

so dd decided to drive, y'all were going to target then Walmart. At target you bought some new sheets and decorations for your guest rooms since y'all only moved into the complex few weeks ago. you bought some snacks for the house too. the total was 308,79$ you tried to pay but dd smacked your hand away "you crazy if you think I'm gon let you pay girl" dd said w his sassy self.

y'all were driving to the Walmart when dd stopped at a red light looking at u "ma when you you gon let me nut in you?" dd said "nigga what" you said "bruh ian stutter, nd I saw some baby clothes them shi cute asf I want a babyy" dd said rubbing your thigh getting closer to your pum pum "bro back your hands off my pussy" you said smacking his hand away "mmcht" dd said focusing back on the road.

y'all arrived at Walmart nd you bought some food for the house, you noticed dd being very clingy to you like he always had to touch you or was touching in some way. But you didn't really mind.

Arrived to y'all complex dd helped your carry the heavy bags y'all put all the bags on the counter. You was putting some things on the fridge when you felt some hands around your waist and some soft lips kissing your neck "mmh baby why you so clingy today?" You ask turning around putting your hands on his torso. "Bcuz I feel like ion be showing you love that much mama" he said kissing you, you deepened the kiss putting your hands around his neck feeling his hands slowly sliding down your butt cuffing it.

he smacked your ass hard asf causing you to softy moan giving him access to your tongue. He gently tapped the back of your thigh indicating you to jump, you did and he rapidly went up the stairs into y'all room putting you on y'all shared bed connecting y'all lips back tg, you slowly took off his tank top and somehow you alrd was naked😟.

"open" dd said you opened your mouth and he put his finger in y'a mouth nd you started sucking on them, he took them out of you mouth softly rubbing your clit causing you to moan "mmh you already wet mamas" dd said licking his finger, you didn't even have time to say something that he pushed his dick inside you making you let out a loud moan "mmh baby you so tight" dd said groaning he continued thrusting into you making you go crazy, he grabbed you by your waist hitting your g spot continuously making your eyes roll back. dd started rubbing your clit making you overwhelmed "HMM BABY IM GONNA CUMMM" you said screaming e tears falling down your eyes "what's my name?" dd said looking into your eyes (😩) "DADDYY!" You moaned while cuming. dd was about to get up to go clean y'all up thinking y'all were done he always did that letting you cum but he never does, for him the most important thing is that you cummed.

When he was trynna get up you pushed him back down making out w him then slowly pulling out of the kiss lowering your head to his dick. you started by kissing the tip then putting it in ya mouf rolling your tongue around it "mmh ma stop teasing" you just smirked nd took as much as you could inside your mouf. "shittt.."dd said grabbing a your hair putting it in a ponytail bobbing your head up nd down. you looked up at him seeing him already look at you dead in the eye.

He took his dick outta your mouth "open." You did what he say nd he started stroking his dick cuming on your tongue "swallow." You swallowed and showed him your tongue.

He picked you up nd placed in the bath he already was running he got out to pick you an ethikas set and came in the bath w you.

Y'all was done y'all showered n all , dd changed the sheets since he got out the bath before you. He was on his phone doing idk what, when he saw you he put down his phone and opened his arms for you to lay on him and y'all fell asleep like that

HEYY BOOKIESSSSSS ALMOST 1000 WORDSSS, longest smut I did tbh😭. But anyways vote n all love y'all❤️❤️