Studio (bloodie)

10:34
your pov
____________________________________ "Im going to the stu ma wanna come?" your boyfriend of 4 months Bloodie said "Mk lemme just get ready rq" you said getting up going to the bathroom. You washed your face then did some make up.

you finished doing your lip combo adding some lip gloss, you got to your dressing putting on this cute lil fit:

you just slightly brushed your black and blond wig then you was ready to go.

"I'm ready baby" you said "damn finally taking a life time ta get ready😒" he said getting up "shut up😒" you said getting in the car, you connected your phone to the car and put on "city girl" by ynw melly "ONLY THING SHE CARES ABOUT IS HER LACE FRONT WIG AND-" you sung but got interrupted "shut up stupid" Bloodie said putting on his one mic freestyle "AH AH AH AH" Bloodie said yelling. (Ion kno the lyrics 😭😭)

"nigga stop moving before you crash the car !!" you said "chill ma I got it" he said focusing back on the road and putting a hand on your thigh caressing it you took the chance to put back your song "mmcht you lucky I love you or I would've kicked yo fine ass out my car" he said "mmh wtv" you said

The rest of the ride was pretty chill. Y'all finally arrived about 15 minutes later. You was following behind him Bloodie since you didn't really know where the studio room was.

Getting in you saw roscoe, dd, dotty, yogi noti, Idriss dudeylo nd 2 others niggas that you didn't know. (Couldn't add my bae ddot since he don't live ny nomo💔💔)

When y'all entered in the room Idriss came up to Bloodie leaving the guy he was messing with "yoo bloodie wtw muddy" he said dapping up Bloodie "wssp" Bloodie said "nun- ohh is that y/nnnn" Idriss said getting louder putting the camera in your face "heyy" you said waving to the camera, you goofed around a few minutes then went to say hi to everyone seating next to your cousin dudey

"Wssp mh" dudey said "heyy" you said putting your head on his shoulder, you looked down at his phone seeing that he was live w your other cousin sdot "yoo wtw y/nn" he said "hey shahim I'm good" you said smiling "chill w the govv" sdot said you just laughed while dudey and sdot continued talking, you slowly started to fall asleep on dudey's shoulder.

About 3 hours later you felt someone picking you up "aii y'all we out" a familiar voice said you slowly opened your eyes seeing Bloodie already looking down at you, he quickly pecked you before making his way to the car.

*35 minutes later*

you felt yourself being placed on someone's chest, obviously bloodies. "good night ma love you" you heard him say "hmm love you to pa.." you said dozing off.

Something short n cute for my bae Bloodieeee❤️. I might do Roscoe next cause I really wanna do underrated niggas not only dd and ddot feel me? But anyways love y'all vote n shii bye my luvsssss💓💓