Couple interview (dd)

..
You was getting ready for an interview you and dd had, the « GQ couple interview » you wore a black sundress with a tote bag and some Gucci slides

(like this but in black)

dd was already ready kinda matching w you

So you was putting your lashes and dd was hurrying the shit outta you

"maaa hurry up we gon be latee" he said "yes pa hollon I'm just applying this lash then we can go." You finished applying your lash then put on your slides showing your fresh new pedicure. "Damn ma you look fine but let's go" he said biting his lips

Y'all got in the car (we gon say dd can drive knowing damn well he can't😭) you was playing that new lil tjay album while filming sometime with dd throwing up gang signs.

Y'all arrived at the building dd parked and you were walking with dd following close behind you. Y'all did the entering process nd some security lead you to a little room, y'all sat in some chairs and waited for about 20 minutes before doing the interview.

"Start!" Some guy inna chair said.

"Hey guys it's y/n and I'm here with dd osama, and today we gon see how much he knows me w theses questions" you said slightly smiling showing the cards that the GQ team gave you.

"Okay so the first question iss.. what's my favorite colour" you said looking at dd "he slightly hesitated and said "pink" "yea it's pink that nigga lucky he got it" you said slightly rolling your eyes making dd chuckle.

"aight next question.. what am I most scared of?" You asked "clowns" dd said laughing "something funny? Bitch.." you said mugging him "mane watch yo mouf" he said smacking his teeth "aight next question" you said ignoring him.

"who's my celebrity crush?" You said smiling "mee.. duhh" dd said w his sassy self "yeaa he right" you said cheesing.

« Okay so.. where did we go on our first date?" you asked "uhh.. time square..?" "You serious rn David?" you said "mane idk we went to a gabillion date bruh" he said "bro how could you forget we went to the fucking movies" you said irritated "anyways next question" you said kinda tight

"okay so how long do I take to do my makeup?" You said "YOOO CHAT-" he said sitting up "this ain't no chat, goofy" you said interrupting him "mane wha I told you about that smart ass mouf" he said mugging you "but anyways yo just to come get ready to do the interview she took like 2 hours" he said shaking his head "bffr, I only but some concealer lashes n lipgloss df u talm bout🤨.." (W combo) "took you too long to put them long ass lashes" he said rolling his eyes "mane shut yo sassy ass up" you said "nahh cus when we getting home imma fuck you up"

"ANYWAYSSS, next question.." you said looking into the cards "what are 3 things I never leave the house without?" you said looking at him "hum your phone ofc, a lipgloss nddd some gum idkk" he said shrugging "yea you kinda right baee"
Y'all finished the interview, packed y'all

thing and got tf outta here, y'all drove in a comfortable silence with dd having his hand on your thigh, when y'all arrived home you were exhausted.

"y/n you think I was joking when I said I would fuck you up?"

Heyy y'all this imagine inspired by Quavo and saweeties interview so yeee bye my lovessss❤️