ddot (attention)

3:47
your pov
requested by: helomynameisdorahii
____________________________________that nigga ddot just came back from a tour and had gave you no attention at all. You was currently scrolling on TikTok wearing some boxers and one of ddots black shirt.

While you was on TikTok you saw this girl doing a prank on her bf kissing him while he was playing the game so you decided to try it since ddot wasn't giving you no attention🙄.

You wasn't going to record since you was kinda camera shy and you knew how ddot would get with cameras n stuff.

you walked to him seating on him "move bro" ddots nonchalant ass said "paaa you haven't be giving me attentionnn please at least lemme watch you play the game" you said getting "mmcht, fine" never get a nonchalant boyfriend🤦🏽‍♀️.

"YO WTF NIGGA YO ASS CHEATING" ddot yelled into the mic, you started kissing on his neck leaving small hickeys, spelling your name "you better stop before I fuck the shit outta you" he said whispering in your ear "do it then" you said kissing his ear.

"Bet" was all he said before sliding his finger in your coochie "mmh fuck.." you said "more daddy please" (🧍🏽‍♀️) he inserted another finger going faster "ohh FUCK, daddy yesss I'm gonna cum" you said you're eyes rolling yo the back of your head "do it then" he said in a deep raspy voice, you let out a pornographic moan coming right on his fingers. He just casually licked them off and continued to play his game "nah yall some nasty mfs" you heard dd say "shut up David🙄" ddot grabbed a baby wipe wiping your coochie off.

you slowly fell asleep watching him play the game but few minutes later..

"IMA FUCK YOU UP NIGGA!" you heard Darrien say "if you don't shut yo ass up ima shoot your dick then make a diss track about it." you said with your eyes closed "im getting off ts" dot said turning off his computer n shit.

atp you weren't even tired nomore "aii ma now we can do the shit you wanted to do" he said putting you down and getting up "Nahh we gotta take ya braids out" you said touching his hair, you putted a little pillow on the floor for him to sit down on it "aii baby what happened on the tour" you said taking a twist unbraiding it "yoo there was this crazy bitch that tried to kiss me and I was like back up bitch tf I got a wife" ddot said ranting and rantingg..

"Okay baby I'm done now we gotta wash your hair go take the plastic thing" you said "what plastic thing?.." he said confused "the thing you use yo keep the water from coming in your shirt n shi" you said explaining to his slow ass🤦🏽‍♀️ "ohhh" he said getting up scratching his head.

You got up and went to take out the shampoo comb and other stuff.

"MAAA I CANT FIND IT" Darrien yelled "ITS IN THE KITCHEN SINK I THINK" you yelled back "FOUND IT" you heard Darien say, he continued ranting about random stuff, that nigga loved talking..

he wanted to let his hair breath for a while but knowing him he'll probably get it braided 2 days later🤦🏽‍♀️..

"Baby let's watch a movie !" you said "aii" you heard from downstairs he got some snacks then went to lay on you stomach and you started playing in his hair, few minutes later you heard light snores meaning he fell asleep.

Kind of short chapter, tried to extend it as much as possible, if y'all got ideas my dms are opennn, you can even comment it ion mind. I got a big ass chapter coming soon but knowing how slow I write it will probably take a LONG time to publish but yea vote n comment love yalllll🤍🤍🤍