Roscoe (movies)

3:24
your pov
____________________________________
you and your bf Roscoe was going to go see Barbie, y'all were obviously going in pink matching outfits .

That was your outfit👇🏽

And Roscoe was dressed like that👇🏽

"Hurry up baby we gon be latee" you yelled from down the stairs "I'm coming just putting on perfume" Roscoe yelled back, that nigga worse than a girl🤦🏽‍♀️

"damn yo ass worse than a girl " you said walking to the car "ntm now cause you be doing the same thing" Roscoe said opening the door for you "thanks pa"

About 30 mins later y'all arrived to the cinema y'all got the tickets and some snack and ofc your boo paid for it all😘.

"Hurry paaa, it's starting in 3 minutesss" you said rushing him "chill mama there's ads n stuff, I'm going to the bathroom wait for me there ok?" he said "mk pa love u" you said kissing him ofc his horny ass had to grab your butt😒.

"mmh chill papa" you said breaking the kiss "aii ma love you" he said smacking your butt one last time" he watched you walk away making sure you got there safely then went to the bathroom.

"nah Roscoe was right there's mad ads🤦🏽‍♀️" you said thinking to your self, you felt someone sit next to you, it was Roscoe.

"you was right baby, there's mad adsss" you said to him "told you so" he said putting and hand on your thigh caressing it.

About an 1hour into the movie you felt his hands moving closer to your private area. "Not rn baby" your whispered "let's go to the bathroom then.. I'm hornyy babyyy"  he said slowly rubbing your clit "shiitt, aii let's go but we coming back ." you said getting up with him following closely behind you.

The bathroom was mostly empty since most movies were playing rn. Y'all went to the biggest bathroom stall and he directly pinned you to the wall putting his hands in your pants making out with you "mmh babyy.." you said while he fastened his pace. He suddenly pulled out your pants shoving his dick inside you (y'all was on doggy style).

"ouuu shittttt daddy!" You moaned "shit, ma don't be too loud- fuck" he said as you clenched around him, he fastened his pace hitting your g spot continuously "ouuu fuck daddy I'm bout to cummm" he overstimulated you rubbing your clit and you eventually cummed.

Roscoe cummed few minutes after in you..  "we gon have a mini me running around the house soon" he said cleaning y'all up with some wipes you always kept in your bag "mmcht why would you do that" you said hitting his chest, y'all walked out the bathroom stall making your way out the cinema "damnnn, I got you limping ma😂?" he said "shut up nigga" you said walking out the cinema.

Y'all arrived home and you immediately went to shower. You already had your outfit layed out by Roscoe and saw a message from Roscoe saying he went down the block.

You put on some lotion then put on the outfit your bae layed out for you: some boxers with a black tank top for females, you ordered some chick fil a watching Kai cenat since he was live then went to sleep.

You felt the bed dip behind you and someone wrapping his arms around you kissing your big ass forehead "night mama" you hear your boyfriend say.

Heyy y'allll a lil smt about ma boo roscoeee n thank you for 2k readssss, lil message for the silent readers😒, I hope both side of your pillows be warm🖕🏽. Anyways vote n I'll see y'all later byeee💗💗💗