Jayklicken (official)

your pov
5:45
__________________________________you was chilling scrolling on social media when you came across a pdl post. "Jayklickin w a new girl👀! did him and y/n stop talking to each other?!!".

you wasn't even sad anymore cus the nigga was always doing this then talm bout sum "we not official yet" mmcht . You decided to call your plug to get him jealous too .

"yooo mama wassup" nardo said "heyy , can you come over? I miss yuu.." you said "mmh aii, I'm at the Stu rn tho, ima be there @ 30." you just hummed hanging up, you decided to go shower then change into some Nike pros and a crop top that stopped a the end of your boobs.

when you got out your closet, you saw nardo already laying on your bed eating YOUR snacks.

"damn boy how you got in? AND WHY TF YOU EATING MY SNACKS" you said jumping on him "damn chill out maa" he said cupping your boobs "i missed you tho ma, why you ain't been texting me? bc of that other oy nigga?" he said looking into your eyes "mhm, the nigga been stressing me out, you wanna smoke?" you said, he just hummed in response.

y'all was getting high talking about everything, you decided to take a few pics nd post them on your story;

yall even did a few TikTok's like the "oops got your girl" and some stop motions that you obvious posted lmfao

yall even did a few TikTok's like the "oops got your girl" and some stop motions that you obvious posted lmfao . y'all eventually got hungry so he decided to command some Mac n cheese for you wings and drink and he only got some McNuggets and Big Mac.

y'all went to sleep at like 6 am and it was honestly one of the best night you had since a long time. When you woke up nardo was gone since he had to go to the studio since yesterday he left earlier n stuff. You decided to open your notifications seeing that jay was blowing your phone up. "Damn wdf this nigga want ." you thought to yourself seeing that he was calling you again.

"what ." you answered dryly "why tf you posting story w that nardo nigga when I told you to stop talking to him" he said angrily over the phone "nigga wasn't you w a bitch last night?" you said starting to get mad "yea but yk you the only one"
"lmfao, gtfo." you said hanging up.

You then decided to go shower putting on some leggings and a beige essential shirt w some Yeezy slides;

you was in your living room eating when you heard a knock on your door, you wasn't expecting no one so you went to grab a knife quickly before opening the door, seeing it was jay fine ass🤦🏽‍♀️

"bro wtf you doing here" you said mugging him "look can i come in? i wanna talk to u about smth" he said "mmtch, ight but make it quick" you said letting him.

"so like, i've been thinking about us and i realized how dirty i was treating you and stuff and i really wanted to make things right w uu so.." he said scratching the back of his head "so like, do you uhm wanna be my uh girlfriend..?" he said, you just smiled looking at him "why tf it took you so damn long to ask me that" you said hitting him "idkk" he said smiling a lil bit "but like do you wanna be my girlfriend "ofc nigga, you been my boyfriend anyways"

y'all spent the rest of the day cuddling and shi, you low key thought about nardo but you knew he had bitches too...

DAMMNNNN HEYY YALL😛, i lowkey missed yall and i hope y'all miss me too but anywyassss, i actually gotta stop disappearing for weeks then coming back w them short ass chapter but i hope y'all forgive me. i got this new obsession w nardo wick like that's my new mannnnnn cs i'm lowkey done w allat oy shi but it was a good.. phase???. but anyways don't forget to vote n shiii AND TYSMMM FOR THE 14K🥹🥹🫰🏽 love yallll🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽