Skating (ddot)

You and ddot was going ice skating, so you was currently placing your lashes when ddot call you FaceTime, you answered putting the phone up. "Yes D" you said not looking at the camera placing you're lashes "you're still not ready..🤨" he said kinda yelling "I am I'm just putting my lashe on chill bae" you said " ight I'm coming in 5 minutes so you better be ready by the time I'm here" he said hanging up. "Idk why he mad.." you thought to yourself btw this was your outfit

You was putting lipgloss when you hear a knock on the door, knowing it was darrien you take your bag and go open the door "hey ma

You was putting lipgloss when you hear a knock on the door, knowing it was darrien you take your bag and go open the door "hey ma.." he said pecking your lips with his hand around your waist "hey babyy" you said while closing the door walking to jstar car since he was bringing y'all.

You was talking to jstar while ddot was on his phone doin wtv, "ight bye kids" jstar said "shut up nigga" you said playfully rolling you're eyes as jstar left.

ddot was weirdly quiet so you asked him what was wrong;

"What's wrong bae?" You asked "you didn't kiss back bro." He said actually sounding mad "for that?" You said chuckling, ddot smacked his lips walking away but you grabbed his arm "I'm sorry bae I'll make it up to you at home" you said kissing him, y'all stopped the kiss cause y'all was kinda in public..

Y'all got inside and got to the thing where you get your ice skates "hello welcome what size can I get for y'all" the worker said smiling warmly "stop smiling at my girl foe I knock yo teeth out bitch" ddot said with his nyc accent coming out "chill D, mines 5.5 and his 9" you said smiling. He gave you the shoes and darrien paid for the tickets taking the skates aggressively.

"Chill bae he was just being nice" you said caressing his arm "nah that nigga was definitely flirting with you he was smiling too hard" you just kissed him and he started to grip your butt while adding his tongue. "Mmh chill bae.." you said KINDA moaning    "You sure you don't wanna go to the bathroom" he said looking down at you with low eyes I HEAR SUM POURINGG you just laughed at him running your hand down his torso walking in front of him while he was looking at you're ass biting his lips (I'm cringingg😭)

You was kinda scared of going on the skating rink since you didn't know how to skate "come on bae why you taking so long" "bae yk i don't know how to skate." You said looking at him with a mug "chill mamas I'll teach you" he said grabbing you by you're hand.

Y'all was slowly ice skating hand by hand when ddot suddenly stop holding your hand and going far away "mama try coming ova hea by ya self" he said "noo papiii Im scared come back" you said "nah ma try comingg" you was definitely not talking to him after that. While trying to come you accidentally fell but when trying to get up fell back (that shit was mad funny to me for no reason😭).

"Darrien I told you I couldn't do it" you said while ddot was helping you get up with that beautiful smile and his big ass gap. "myb mh" he said slightly laughing

y'all spent another 30 minutes ice skating nd ordered an Uber to come pick you up since jstar was at the studio.

"Bye ma love u" he said gripping your butt leaving you at your door step.

HEYYYYYY, kinda longg (no it's not stop lying to yourself) but anyways vote mhs love yalll💗