Daddy's Little Bitch

I'm sitting on the couch watching the game as you walk in. I look up at you and notice a slight flush to your cheeks, "What have you been up to, Baby Girl?"

You don't make eye contact with me as you try to walk by quickly, "I just washed my face and came."

I stand up and move toward you, "Washed your face and came? Really? Have you been a naughty girl?"

You put your head down as you shake it no, as you try to mumble out words. "I-" is about as far as you can get.

I put my hand under your chin lifting it up so I can look you in the eyes, "So you've been a good girl?"

You nod your head yes as you try and met my gaze.

I caress your cheek, "So you haven't been touching your little pussy without Daddy?"

A sly smile comes to your face as you start to look around, "Daddy? Where is my Daddy?"

My hand flashes out and slaps you across your cheek, I then caress where I slapped you, "My naughty little girl is playing games."

You look down as you bite your lower lip and quickly move to try and run away. I grab your waist quickly, lifting you off the ground and turning you back around, "And where do you think you're going?"

"I will run!" You scream as you try and push me off you, pushing against my chest as my grip on your arms only grows tighter.

I grab your waist and scop you up, throwing you over my shoulder, "It's hard to run Baby Girl when your feet aren't on the ground."

You squirm in my grasp swinging your arms and legs franticly trying to get me to let go. All that the struggling gets you as me smacking your ass. You try and stifle a moan as you yell, "Put me down!"

"As you wish," I throw you on the bed and quickly move on top of you straddle your waist pinning you there. You can feel my cock getting hard and pressing against you through my boxers.

You gasp for breath as you bounce on the bed from my throw, blinking at me with surprise, but I can also see the lust in your eyes enjoining my dominance and wildness, "Daddy? What are you doing?!"

"You seemed like you wanted to play games with me." I caress your cheek softly as I smile slyly, "So now I'm going to play with you."

Hearing my words and seeing my grin makes your lip tremble as you mumble, "I am so, so sorry Daddy."

I pull up your blouse reveling your bra my hand begins squeezing your breast through the fabric, "Are you Baby Girl? I don't think you are."

A loud moan escapes your lips, as you realize this you cry out loudly, "Agh! You can't touch me like that!!!"

"I think I very much can." I move my hand under the bra cup, squeezing your tit as my palm brushes against your bare nipple, "And I think you very much want me to."

You feel your nipples hardening as you bite your lip, and a moan loudly escapes from you. I can see the need and desire in your eyes, but I can also still see the fight still in them too. Suddenly you place your hands on my chest trying to push me off of you. I grab your hands pushing them above your head and pining them to the bed, "You aren't strong enough for that Baby Girl." My lips graze your cheek as I place my face by yours, "You smell so sweet." I move my head slightly and lick your neck, "And tastes so good,"

I feel your body shiver beneath me as my tongue touches your skin, a light moan escapes your lips. You can feel my now rock-hard member pressing against you. You bite your lip trying to keep more moans from escaping. I let go of one of your hands and run my hand down your side, I can see the goose bumps raise on your skin. I stop at your hip hooking my fingers into your panties, pulling hard they rip from your body. I bring them to my nose, inhaling deeply, I can smell your arousal and I can see some of your glistening wetness on the lacy fabric. Smiling slyly down at you, "Someone is all wet for Daddy."

You look up at me and I still see some of the fire in your eyes as you yell up at me, "I'm not fucking wet!"

I bring my hand back and swing landing a hard slap directly on your pussy. You let out a loud yelp that turns into a moan as I work a finger in between your wet and puffy lips. Your eyes now full of lust, your wetness now dripping onto my hand as you grind your hips against my finger inside you, "It seems your slutty little cunt begs to differ Baby Girl."

My words snap you back and the fire returns to your eyes. With your free hand you grab my chest sinking your fingernails into my skin. I let out a groan as I release your other hand and slap you across the face and grab on to your throat, "Looks like someone wants to play rough."

Your other hand now goes to my chest digging your nails in deeper, my finger still pumping in and out of your cunt as your hips rock with the motion. Your eyes full of fire and desire as you let out choked moans. I move my body in between your legs as I push my body against yours. This forces you to change your grip on my chest and now you are digging your nails into my back. I let go over your neck moving my hand to free my hard cock from my boxers. My mouth against your neck I begin to bite hard, you throw your head back giving me more access as you loudly moan.

I bring both of my hands to your exposed neck, squeezing lightly I thrust myself inside you. You scream out a moan as your grip on my back gets tighter. I move my hips faster fucking you harder as I tighten my grip on your throat. Both of us now lost to our passions we fuck harder and faster both of us trying to drive my cock deeper inside you. The room echoed with our moans and the sound of my cock slapping into your tight wet cunt.

Suddenly I let go of your throat and pulled myself out of your pussy. You whimpered, as you tried to pull me back into you, your hips moving to try to get my cock back inside you. I push myself up and slap one of your tits, "Get on all fours! If you are going to act like a bitch for Daddy, then Daddy is going to fuck you like a bitch!"

You quickly comply presenting your ass to me. I move behind you and rub my head against your dripping wet slit. You try to push back to get me inside you, but I don't let you and smack your ass hard. You yelp and understand that I'm in control. I thrust into you hard and fast as I reach around grabbing your nipples and pulling them hard. You let out a scream as you push back into me feeling my balls smack against your pussy as we fuck hard and fast. I let go of one of your tits as I move my hand to your pussy rubbing your clit as we fuck faster. I can feel your walls clenching my cock as your breath starts to become ragged, "Is my little Bitch going to cum on Daddy's cock!"

All you can do is nod as your breath hitches. I take two fingers and I pinch your clit, you scream out, "DADDYYYYY!!!!!!!!" as you cum and collapse to the bed completely spent.

I grab your hips lifting you up as I thrust in you. I let out a roar as I begin to cum inside you. When my cock stops spasming inside you I collapse onto the bed next to you pulling you into me. You place your head on my chest as I run my hands through your hair, my cum beginning to leek out of your pussy. Both of us are spent and satisfied. I hear you sigh contentedly as my eyes close and we fall asleep.