The Pole

I take a seat; the room is dark. A single light comes on illuminating a pole near the front of the room. Suddenly the music starts, "Cherry Pie" by Warrant. You step out dancing to the music, my eyes are transfixed. You are wearing a red lace bra with matching lace thong panties, a pair of silky red thigh high stockings with a red garter belt. The bra is barely containing your magnificent tits and the panties leave little to the imagination. Your hips sway with the music your tits bouncing, I'm mesmerized.

You lean up against the pole, slide your back down with your legs open, I can see your pussy lips through the lace. You reach behind you and undo your bra, you let it fall to the ground. Your amazing tits come free, I can see your nipples are hard, I feel a stirring in my pants. You continue to dance around the pole, wrapping your beautiful legs around it, spinning around. My eyes never leaving you, my cock growing harder.

You slip off your thong, dancing only in your nylons. I can see your pussy glisten with wetness. You dance over toward me, you step down, turn around and bend over. Showing me your wonderful ass. You shake it at me as you move toward me, finally sitting in my lap, grinding your ass against my hard cock. I groan with pleasure in your ear. You turn around and straddle me your pussy rubbing against my aching cock, your tits in my face.

I continue to groan as you move against me. You lift up a little and I can see your wetness on my pants. The music stops and you stand and start to walk away, but you grab my hand first and lead me to the next room.

We enter the next room the only thing there is a bed. You spin around and fall into my arms. We begin kissing passionately. My hands wandering your body, feeling your soft skin. I nibble your neck as I begin to pinch your nipples, you purr with excitement. My lips travel down your body as we move toward the bed. You fall into it and I get down between your legs.

Kissing your inner thighs, teasing you as I kiss everywhere but your pussy. you move your hips and whine as I continue to tease. Finally, I run my tongue down your wet slit, you shiver with excitement. I continue to taste your sweet juices as my tongue move in and out of you and I travel to your clit. you let out a deep moan as my warm tongue touches your button.

Your hands move into my hair and your hips move to meet my face as I suck on your clit. I continue sucking as I slip a finger inside you, pinching your hard nipple as I go. You thrust into me your moans becoming louder I nibble on your clit and you scream as you cum in my mouth. I lick you clean as you continue to buck your hips. I stand up and remove my clothes my hard cock springing free. You move to remove your nylons, I tell you to leave them on. I get on the bed and motion you to get on top.

You stand above me in all your beautiful glory, your pussy dripping with your cum. You lower yourself onto my cock impaling your juicy wet cunt. You shudder as you feel so full. You begin to grind against me your clit rubbing my pelvis. You quickly cum again. As you scream I begin moving my hips, pounding up into you. You match my strokes as you ride out your orgasm.

We are fucking hard now your tits bouncing gloriously, you begin to play with your nipples. I'm beginning to lose control, I grab your hips and thrust into you deep and hard, you scream that you're going to cum again. Your pussy tightens around my cock and I explode inside you with a roar. I keep thrusting as I cum, you collapse onto my chest, we kiss as I hold you tight to me. God installing that pole in the house was the best investment ever...