Baby It's Cold Outside

It's been snowing the past few days so we decided to go for a walk and see all the neighborhood Christmas lights in the snow. Holding hands walking through the snow, seeing all the lights, it was a wonderful walk. But now we are home and we're really cold.

You head off to the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate, I head to the living room to start a fire. When you come in with two mugs I have the fire going, we sit together by the hearth warming ourselves sipping our drinks. I look at you by the fire, your skin aglow from the light, I can see the fire dancing in your eyes.

You say to me, "Daddy, I'm still cold."

I pat my lap and you smile with glee as you come and have a seat. I put my arms around your waist and you wrap yours around my neck as you nuzzle in close. My face is buried in your neck, I inhale your intoxicating scent. I start to pepper small kisses onto your neck, you giggle and tell me it tickles. I pull you in tighter to me, loving the feel of you up against me.

I move one hand and start to rub your legs and I kiss your neck more. You let out a soft moan. I move my other hand and cup your ass. You pull me in tighter to you.

"Daddy now I'm all hot" you whisper in my ear.

I smile slyly and say "I guess we'll have to do something about that little one".

I start to remove your shirt and you raise your hands over your head. As your shirt quickly flutters to the ground my hands are already removing your bra. I pull you in close to me nuzzling in between your tits, you giggle as my stubble tickles you.

I lift my head up looking into your beautiful eyes, "Better?"

You smile at me and move so you are straddling my lap now, your hips pressing into my crotch. You can feel my hardon straining through my pants and I swear I can feel the heat coming off of your pussy. My hands are cupping your ass as you place your arms over my shoulders and press your tits toward my face. I gladly lick a nipple as you moan.

"No Daddy, I'm still all hot" you moan.

As I'm sucking on your tits I put my thumbs in the waistband of your pants and panties and I start to pull them down. You lean into me so that I can get move them past your knees. As your pants hit the floor you rub your hips more on my caged hardon, eliciting a moan from me and I nibble on your nipple.

I remove my lips from your tits, "Better now?"

"Yes Daddy, but now I feel empty," you moan as you rub your pussy against my jeans.

I hear the want in your voice and I see the need in your eyes. "Help Daddy fill you up then."

You move your hands and unbutton my jeans, I lift you and my hips so you can push them down slightly. Then you free my cock from my boxers and it springs to attention. I see the joy in your eyes as you position me by your wet entrance and slowly you impale yourself onto me. You stop when it's all the way in, savoring the feeling of being full.

My hands are back on your ass and my face buried in your tits, you begin to move your hips fucking my dick. I let you control the pace. You place your hands on my shoulders, gripping on to them as you fuck me. You start to move a little faster, you throw your head back and moan. Your eyes close and your nails digging in to my skin, you are lost in your own pleasure.

I lean my head back watching you. Watching this beautiful woman ridding my cock. Your eyes closed the moans coming more often. Your tits bouncing as you fuck me faster. Your breath becoming more ragged. Suddenly you hold your breath, you dig into my skin harder and your eyes shoot open, you begin to scream as I feel your pussy contracting around my cock in a strong orgasm. You slow your movements panting for breath.

"Now it's Daddy's turn."

I grab your hips and I begin thrusting up into you. This takes you by surprise at first but wanton lust takes over and you are pushing back into me as I fuck you fast and hard.

"Fuck me Daddddddyyyyyyyy!!!" you scream as you cum again.

I'm fucking you fast and hard, you grab onto your tits pinching your nipples. I thrust deep one more time and with a roar I fill your pussy with my cum. You scream again as you cum with me. We slow down and you rest your head on my shoulder.

I whisper in your ear, "Better now?"

"Yes Daddy, but now I'm sleepy."

"Ok Sunshine."

I pick you up and lay you on the rug by thefire. I curl up next to you nestling you in my arms, we close our eyes and headoff to sleep.