Daddy's Box

A box was delivered to the house today and you're dying to know what's in it. I'm in my office down the hall and you shout asking if you can open it, I give you my normal answer.

"Is your name on it princess?"

"No" you reply.

"Then I guess it's not yours to open" you hear me say smugly.

I come out of my office. You're wearing a tight cropped t-shirt with no bra. It's molded perfectly to your tits, and tight little shorts that show a little bit of your ass. You know how I love when you wear clothes like this around the house. You whine, asking me what I ordered, knowing full well that I'm not going to tell you. I continue to tease you, asking what you think is in it. You don't even bother guessing, you know that even if you guess right I'd never let you know. You finally sit down on the couch and turn and pout at me. I laugh, grab the box and head upstairs. You get up and begin to follow me, I stop you and kiss you on the forehead.

"Not yet, Baby Girl. I'll call you when it's time"

You turn back to the couch pouting again. Trying to make me feel bad for turning you away. I just smile to myself as I watch you walk away. I love watching your ass as you walk away from me. I head upstairs and after a few minuets you here me call to you to join me.

You enter our room, the pout still on your face. You can see that the box is open now but you can't see what's inside. You try to peer inside but I quickly move in front so your view is blocked. I grab you in my arms and pull you into me, my hands resting on your ass cheeks. You give off a soft moan as I rub your ass, but being dedicated you keep the pout on your face. I move in to kiss you and you playfully pull away. I begin to laugh.

"Only good girls get to learn what Daddy bought." I say.

You giggle and I move in to kiss you again. Our lips meet, they begin to slightly part, I suck on your bottom lip, my hands roaming your body. I nibble on your lip ever so slightly you let out a moan as your mouth opens a little wider allowing our tongues to meet. My hands move under your shirt, massaging your tits, I feel your nipples getting hard under my palms. I lift your shirt up and we break the kiss so I can get it off you and our lips are back together before it even hits the floor.

Our kisses become more urgent, my hands now in the waist band of your shorts. One hand on your ass, the other on your pussy. You're soaking wet already. I make a quick move, my lips on your breasts as I pull your shorts and panties to the floor. You shiver slightly as the cool air hits your hot pussy but it passes quickly as you wind your hands in my hair and pull my head tighter to your chest.

I break away from you and you pout at me again. I just laugh at you and point to the box.

"I thought you wanted to know what's inside." I say.

You begin to smile as I reach into the box. I pull out a long rainbow coloured tail that ends in a medium sized butt plug. You squeal with delight, you've been wanting this for months. I point you to the bedside table to grab the lube. You quickly get it and hand it to me, turning around and bending over presenting your ass to me. I slowly begin to rub your soft skin, you moan at the feel of my hands. I squeeze some lube on to your ass, you shiver as the cold liquid travels down your crack to your puckered hole. I rub the lube into your skin, all around your little hole, pushing my finger inside you, you moan as you push back trying to get me further in.

I place some lube on the butt plug, positioning it by your ass, slowly inserting it. You gasp as I slowly penetrate your tight ass, pushing back you try to take the plug in faster. You play with your clit as I push it further into you. Soon its all the way in, your ass feels so full, you can feel the fur of the tail tickling your ass cheeks. You straighten up and sway your hips feeling your tail swish back and forth, you giggle. You begin to prance around the room shaking your ass making your tail move to-and-fro. You moan as you move, the plug keeping your ass filled and making your pussy wetter. You always make sure your ass is my line of site, you can see the effect that your movements have on me, you can see my stiff cock pushing against my shorts.