Long Day

You come home from a long day of work. I can see the stressed and tired look on your face. So, I lead you over to the couch and sit all the way back. Spreading my legs, I have you sit in front of me, I slowly begin rubbing your shoulders, kneading them, doing my best to release your stress. My hands move down your back, rubbing, making you sigh. As my hands move down your back, I brush my lips against your neck. You coo with contentment. My hands continuing to rub, moving under your shirt to caress your skin.

As I kiss your neck I whisper in your ear "Baby girl, your shirt is in my way."

You need no further encouragement and quickly you lift up your shirt and it falls to the ground. My hands continue to rub your back and shoulders. I kiss the other side of your neck, you let out a soft moan.

I whisper in your ear again "Baby girl, your bra is in my way."

Just as quickly as before your bra falls and joins your shirt on the ground. My hands continue to rub but now I reach around and rub your tits too. My palms rubbing against your nipples, I can feel them harden under my touch. Your moans increase as you lean back into me, you can feel my hard cock pressed between us.

I move out from behind you and tell you lay on your stomach. I slowly pull down your pants and panties, marveling at your beautiful naked body below me. I straddle your naked body and continue to rub. Rubbing your shoulders, back. You moan and coo at my touch. As my hands move to your ass and the tops of your legs, I can feel a shiver of anticipation run through you. I move my hands back up your body, moving my body closer to yours. I can feel you relaxing beneath me, your tension melting away. As I move you can feel that I have less clothes. My skin rubbing against yours and every now and then you feel my hard cock brush against you.

I tell you, "It's time to roll over baby girl."

You turn over beneath me, you look up and see me naked and smiling down at you. I move in and start kissing you passionately, my hands on your tits. I move down and kiss your neck, my fingers pinching your nipples. I move further down, my lips on your areolas, my hands moving between your legs. I keep moving kissing your navel, as I run a finger down your wet slit. I position my shoulders under your knees, my hands underneath you cupping your ass. I move further down, licking the outside of your pussy lips, your body shivers.

I plunge my tongue deep in between your wet lips, you moan and grab the back of my head. I lick your pussy up and down, your hips buck as you push my head into you. I settle on your clit, flicking it with my tongue, my hands cupping and rubbing your ass. You raise your hips screaming in ecstasy as I suck on your clit. You grab my head harder and push it onto your pussy screaming for more. I suck your clit harder; you scream and cum, I lick it up sending shivers through you.

Quickly I reposition myself between your legs. Rubbing my cock on your clit, making you shiver and moan. I slowly slide into your, your pussy so wet, so tight. I start fucking you slowly, you moan for me to go faster. To tease you I slow slightly, as you whine and beg for more. I start to thrust into you faster, you wrap your legs around me to get me deeper. I fuck you harder, you start rubbing your tits, you know that drives me wild. Harder and deeper I fuck you; I grab your hips to be able to thrust inside you harder. You're moaning and screaming, pulling at your tits.

You let out a huge scream as I plunge deep in you. You're cumming again. Your pussy squeezing and pulling at my cock driving me wild. I join your yells as my cock explodes inside of you, filling you up with my hot cum. I slow down, you're breathless and panting. I pull my cock out and lay next to you, you feel our cum leaking out of your pussy.

I whisper to you "How was your day baby girl?"