TV time

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv. You come in wearing only a bra and panties and sit next to me. You lean in and start nudging my arm. I put my arm around you and you cuddle in close. I stroke your shoulder and hair and you purr contentedly. Having you pressing in close makes my cock start to grow and throb. I move my hand and start rubbing your ass, you coo and roll your hips slightly to give me better access. My dick is now pressing hard against my pants. I use my free hand to undo my pants and free my throbbing cock.

You look up at me and feign surprise and innocence as if to say "did I cause that?"

I look down at you, with lust in my eyes, "You know what you did baby girl, and now you need to be a good girl and do something about it."

You laugh and I start moving your head toward my cock. You part your lips as they reach my cock, just letting a bit of the head in. You flick your tongue around it send shivers through me. You move to your knees, taking my hard member in one hand and cupping my balls with the other, all while taking more of my cock in your mouth. I move one hand to the back of your head and the other to your ass. You moan around my cock as you take it in deeper.

I entwine my fingers in your hair and push you further onto my cock. My other hand moves your panties aside and finds your pussy, you are sopping wet. I insert a finger and move your head faster, as you moan around my dick. You push back against my hand to get my fingers in deeper, I push your head to get my cock down your throat. You start to gag and I pull your head up, my dick is wet with your spit, your lips are plump and swollen from sucking my cock, you have a look of wanton lust in your eyes.

I tell you "You're not done little girl" as I push you back to my cock and start fucking your face.

You push back harder into my hand as I finger your pussy hard, you moan around my cock as I move your head up and down on my dick. You shudder and then scream around my cock as you cum. I get up leaving you on your hands and knees as you shudder and quiver. I come up from behind you and rip your panties down and move my hard cock to your pussy lips, I can still feel your pussy contracting from your orgasm.

I slowly move my cock into your pussy, you moan and shove your ass back to get all of my dick. I grab your hips and start fucking you vigorously, you yell and match my strokes. I take one hand and smack your ass, you groan and start fucking faster.

I say "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?" as I smack your ass again.

You groan a yes as you move back further on my cock. I grab your hips again and pound your pussy with my throbbing dick. I yell as I cum deep into you, you scream as you begin to cum too. I slow my strokes as I empty load into you. Slowly I remove my cock watching your pussy spasm as my cum begins to leak out and run down your leg.

I pat your ass saying "You did good baby girl"