At the Office

I'm at my desk at work, waiting for you so we can go to lunch. I feel your hands on my shoulders, the smell of your perfume is intoxicating. You lean in to kiss my cheek, your breasts pressing into my back. I feel a shiver as your lips brush my cheek.

You whisper in my ear "I'm not wearing any panties," my pants tighten as your breath hits my ear.

I turn to see you, you're wearing a tight short skirt and a lovely blouse that shows the right amount of cleavage.

You have a look of lust in your eyes as you silently mouth "I'm so wet."

I get up from my desk, my arousal starting to show. I lead you toward the bathroom, I peak inside to see if it's empty. It is and I pull you inside and lock the door. Our lips immediately met as I pull you closer to me. My hands squeezing your ass as you start to moan in my mouth. I lift your skirt, my hand rubbing up against your pussy. Your moan deepens as I feel how wet you are. I kiss your neck as I begin to open your blouse.

I whisper to you "I'm going to fuck you baby girl."

I then undo your bra setting your tits free. Thank god your bra latches in the front. I start sucking on your tits as my hands go back to your pussy. Your hands running through my hair as you moan. My cock is now so hard against my pants. I spin you around and drop my pants. You place your hands on the counter and bend over a little. Your ass looks so fine. I begin rubbing my cock on your ass moving it closer to your pussy.

You shiver as I rub it against your clit. I push it inside you as you moan. Slowly I begin fucking you, your pussy so tight and wet. I can see your refection in the mirror, your tits moving to my strokes, your face in ecstasy. I smack your ass and start fucking you faster. Your tits moving beautifully. Your moans start to get louder.

I pull out and turn you around "You have to be quite naughty girl or else we'll get caught," I whisper in your ear.

I sit you on the counter and move between your legs.

I enter your pussy again and you wrap your legs around me you lean in and whisper "Just fuck me."

I grab your ass and start fucking you hard and deep. You lean back and put one hand against the mirror and play with your clit with the other. I start sucking your tits, I can feel you trying not to moan and scream with delight. Faster we go until suddenly you sit up and pull me in close, you bite into my shoulder as you stifle your scream and cum on my cock.

I can't hold back any more and I grunt as I cum inside you. I slow my strokes and pull out of you my cum leaking out of your pussy on to the counter. We take a minute to clean and collect ourselves I unlock the door and check if the coast is clear.

As we slip out I say to you "So where do you want to go to lunch baby girl."